Sacred 2 on the consoles

When this game comes out for the consoles I was wondering if DM would have any clan members playing. I would be playing on the pc if it weren't for financial issues concerning a new pc. I really like this community and didn't know if we could start something for the 360 and ps3 players.

:D best regards,

Matt

Good question. Wankers, I guess this would depend on how many members of the community opted to get a console. I know it could/would probably be a lot easier running this game from a console as everyone would have the same equipment...easier to make a game this way...and this would help tremendously with Sacred 2 and it's complexities.

I guess if peeps here said they wanted to run a D.a.r.k clan in console worlds, we can look at this and perhaps have an officer run the clan for us in another game format so that the D.a.r.kness could be there as well.

You thinking of going console?

:)

gogo

Thanks for the response gogo and well because of financial reasons I kinda have to go the xbox 360 route .... this game would be much more enjoyable to me on the computer. There are a bunch of people over at the team xbox forums becoming xbox live friends in anticipation of this game and I thought it would be cool to have some peeps represent dark matters on the consoles. My only real worry is that xbox live tends to bring out the worst in people because of the headset and high tempers from being competitive. If I can get some of the nicer peeps to start posting over here from team xbox forums I think we could get a nice community going like you guys have with the pc version. I would be more than willing to assist an officer keep up with the console side of things. Anywho I'll get off the soap box and continue twiddling my fingers until sacred 2 finally comes out for consoles. (It was supposed to be released in September of last year lol)

thanks for any feedback,

Matt