Combat Alert

Sorry I have to ask:

Anyone knows this:

combat alert mod: chance to reflect damage <--- is that percentage chance = level of this CA?

I don´t have any specific focus skills for this and still almost every hit from enemy (about level 56) get reflected back. This CA is at level 19.

Great way to use in combo: charged grid (+max healing mods) + combat alert (+reflect damage mod). Only champions need extra hit from my hammer, others die quickly by itself.

Sorry I have to ask:

Anyone knows this:

combat alert mod: chance to reflect damage <--- is that percentage chance = level of this CA?

I don´t have any specific focus skills for this and still almost every hit from enemy (about level 56) get reflected back. This CA is at level 19.

Great way to use in combo: charged grid (+max healing mods) + combat alert (+reflect damage mod). Only champions need extra hit from my hammer, others die quickly by itself.

From http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Combat_Alert

Riposte - Melee damage reflection. (50% + 4% per CA level chance)
So you will have about 126% (50 +(4*19)) chance to reflect things.

There are likely some sort of scaling going on behind the scene so I have no idea how much effect it have.

The relevant part from spells.txt is

entry7 = {"et_chance_reflect_CC", 500, 40, 3, 41 },

(50% + 4%)for Combat Alert without the "Permanent" modification. If you have the modification it is

entry5 = {"et_chance_reflect_CC", 250, 20, 3, 41 },

(25% + 2%) for a total of 63% (25 + (2*19))

The values for reflection mods in the wiki are wrong. And I don't know, how to calculate them.

So many CA have to be updated in the wiki.

You can see how they scale with Ancient Bark (here).

Ancient Bark has

entry7 = {"et_chance_reflect_CC", 200, 20, 3, 41 },

but as you can see, the "20 + 2*calvl" or the "1 - 1/(1 + (20 + 2*calvl)/1000)" formula doesn't fit at all.