Questions regarding Temple Guardian

Have been playing this guy and up to level 16.

Very disappointed with the equipment for him.

Small Arms Gun is not much use, no good armor, and lose life quickly.

Have got level 12 deathly spears that works pretty good.

Had some advice on building this character with Battle Aura, ATK Boost, and Area of Effect Damage.

I'm as dumb as a stump and haven't been able to figure out how to get these.

Are they runes, rings or what and how and where do you get them?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

yes those are runes, you can trade 1-5 runes that you dont want to use <for another class or whatever works> to the runemaster and he will let you choose 1 rune, whatever you want..the more runes you give him the lower he chanrges for the rune you want..

To be able to Spec the Combat ability like someone mentioned, you have to Choose the correct skill and put points into it , to unlock the levels of speccing...

I would go :

Combat alert : Bronze: Pref either is decent Silver: Repair <this will take care of your hp problem, has great regen> Gold: Perm <this will make it so you can use this skill as a buff, so you dont have to constantly recast it..

To be able to use more than one buff at a time, you have to get the Concentration skill ..

Also, you should look at balancing cast time on your combat art's to damage.. with level 12 deathly spears im sure that the cast time is really slow.. I keep my stuff usually at a REALLY low level until I boost the Skills related to that Combat art... Every time you eat another rune for a Combat art.. yes the damage goes up .. but Also the cast time goes up by alot.. you need to find a balance that works well for you..

I hope this helps a little feel free to post anymore questions and im sure you will get responses.

This is one of those games where its a GREAT idea to take the time to read the manual, it will help explain alot about the game :4rofl: it makes it a ton easier than just hopping on and trying to figure out all the little details of the game thru personal experience...

It will make the game so much more enjoyable if you plan out your char before you start, try to get an idea of what Combat arts do what, and what ones work well together, try looking up the descriptions and at different people's builds..

When it comes down to it, this game is all about play style.. you can play any of the char's in LOTS of different ways.. it all depends on how you want to play, they are all really effective.. The more you know about the class and what it can and cannot do will greatly improve the gaming experience :P

Thank you for the info, sirpennywise.

I would love to read the manual for the game, but the game was purchased from Steam and has no manual.

Any idea where I could find this info?

Have tried wiki but most of it won't show anything.

Didn't have much luck on Sacred 2 site either.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.