Tactics Lore & Blazing Tempest

This post applies mainly to the Gold Blazing tempest mod Ambition (Increases the chance to land critical hits. (15% + 0.1% per CA level chance)

and its "stack-a-bilty" with tactics lore?

with the build I have at the moment I have taken Tactics Lore and Ranged Weapons to add abit of a different play style to the game (rather than having a pure caster) but I have been noticing that my Blazing Tempest is critical hitting alot more than what the mod is saying (15% + 0.1% per CA level)

is it stacking? I have nothing to test this theory with so I thought id throw it out there for disscussion.

And also, do you think that items that give +% critical hits will stack as well ?

please help all you Sacred Vet's . . . !!

your friend,

Pyrobelle

:drunkards:

Without actually testing things I would say No.

Tactics Lore is weapon based.

However the crits will stack with Arrant Pyromancer Lore, so that will add more crits than expected.

I was building a new toon and just as a test I didnt mod BT, but I did put one point into tactics lore. I wasn't wearing any +% critical hits gear . . . and I noticed BT landing crits.

im still a firm beleiver in this, just want some more solid evidence.

will keep testing it out.

Pyro.

:)

All spells/CAs/regular hits have a slight ability to crit regardless of what you do. And as I'd said, if you took Arrant Pyromancer Lore you get +crit. So to really test it don't take tactics lore, or pyromancer lore, or anything.