Transparent Enemies

In one of the jungle areas, I was attacked by what looked like miniature vikings.

Some of them turned transparent when their health got down to half.

They sit there and whack the hell out of me but I cannot hit them.

How do you kill them?

Have let him beat on me for a minute and still could not hit him.

Finally ran away and left him behind.

Another one is these ressurrecting skeletons. Sheesh, talk about cheating.

Had some ressurrect 3 times. The only good thing about these is the satisfying crunch when the die.

Don't see my character ressurecting like them. Sheesh! More game cheating.

The ghost warriors in the jungle are glitched, from what I've read. They're not supposed to stay invisible forever (but obviously they do). You can still use Area of Effect skills to kill them, but that's no good if your character isn't set up for it.

For example, if you're playing a Seraphim based on Revered Technology, you can use Flaring Nova to kill the invisible ghost warriors. If you're playing a Seraphim based on Celestial Magic, you can use Radiant Pillar. If you're playing a Seraphim based on Exalted Warrior... run away. Well, you can still kill them with armor and items that reflect damage, so running away may not be necessary. But you'd still have to stand around and wait for them to kill themselves, rather than being able to target them.

There's a dragon on one of the islands near Dryad Island that does the same permanent-invisibility thing. Really annoying.

And yes, undead resurrect. Sometimes a bunch. But that's what the potions of undead death are for (the purple potions).

Horrible. Hate them. Before last patch, I could tear patches of hair out of my head while grinding my teeth in frustration. New patch has made them "lockable"...but they're still tough as heck to hit.

In the old pre-patch days, I would let my buff reflect damage back at them while I cursed.

:o

gogo

• 1 year later...

These barbarians are using Shadow Veil... the Shadow Warrior combat art.

At high levels of this CA, you are invisible to the opponents (which is us). Area of Effect is the way to go.