Sacred 2 Gameplay Questions

Hi everyone,

I am brand new to both this foum and the Sacred 2 universe.

I find it a little intimidating to say the least.

Being a casual player and only having played a couple games previously (Diablo 2 and Hellgate London), I am a bit overwhelmed with both the options and controls/commands.

I seem to accumulate quests but am not sure how to complete some of them like I believe it is Orpheus .

Now that I have saved the zombie, he and the girl are following me all over.

How do I get rid of them and complete the quest?

Is there any tutorial or website someone can recommend to gain a bit of knowledge to speed things along for me.

The game is fun but I am a level 8 and getting to the point where I have to start developing my Shadow Warrior.

I don't understand how to apply combat arts or runes or how to deal with a Runemaster.

I lost about 1000 trying to exchange some runes for a different one I wanted and got nothing in return.

I guess what I have been babbling about is I need help.

Thanks for any suggestions (besides give up the game you idiot).

Hi bearbacker54, and welcome to the forum!

Yes, the game can be intimidating. It's not built like a lot of other straight forward rpgs or arpgs out there. A lot of the mechanics aren't known, and Ascaron likes to keep it's secrets.

You've come to a good place. We have a good number of active Sacred 2 players here, and the community's pretty friendly. If you're looking for a site to help you out, you may want to check out sacredwiki

It's got a lot of information contributed by more than 200 people over the years, and there's a lot of great info that will help you.

Check out this link here for everything you want to know about runes as you were asking:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Runes

And there's many many other pages there that offer a treasure trove of information.

Of course...we're here, we love the game, and we love to talk about the game. Take a walk over to the wiki, see what you're really interested in, and if you have any other questions at all, we'd love to see your questions.

Once again, welcome to DarkMatters.

:D

gogo

While I find the Sacredwiki pages to be some help a lot is just figured out. The pages don't explain everything. I can give help with the quests and the runes and building your character. Welcome to DarkMatters. If you want to email me my email is onbuddy_2000@yahoo.com and I will try to answer questions.