Trouble with "Throne of Conflict" quest.

Greetings...I am new here...looks like a great bunch.

As my Topic states...I am having trouble with Chapter VII Throne of Conflict.

I am to fetch the Scroll of Devils fire from a cave south...and of course I am following my compass...I go to the water fall...enter the cave there...large orange circle is there as well....travel through the cave.

I reach the end and fight the red dragon ...look everywhere...even searched that cave several more times...no shrine type thing that shows on my quest map...just nothing there...I know its something silly...and would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks a bunch,

Zandy

That's not the correct cave. The correct one is west of Sulinar (the hostile town west of Korun).

I would link to it, but I can't open Schot's map for some reason.

Thanks... at least its not bugged...so I will search some more....funny thing is though....my map tells me to go there...you know the orange circle thingy....it tells me to enter the cave.

The incorrect cave...go figger...thanks again.

Edited by Zandrama

Ok I have no idea whats going on...am really stumped here.

Same question as my first post.

I bin through that cave 50 times and there is no alter type thing....like in the little picture on the quest. I cannot find the scroll anywhere...could I possibly be looking in the wrong place....its the entrance to the cave...u go through the water fall...thats where my orange circle says to go.

I go through the cave...and end up where the Red dragon was...that I killed first time around.

Is this the right spot...sheesh...I am starting to feel dumb....lol

Please assist me so I can carry on....thanks.

Awsome..thanku very much.....I guess that tunnel ran below the waterfall so it looked like the cave was in another spot.

I hope u don't think I was lazy...=)

Thanks again.

Zandy

• 1 year later...