Charts for Combat Arts and Skills -> Formula

Hi,

I look into this wiki a lot of time.

So today I wanted to ask fo rpermission to add charts to some statistics.

I started with Combat Dissipline and Lore.

But as I created the charts they look similiar. Of cource the values are others but they are based on the same function. Only the base-value makes them diffent.

Perhaps someone is intersted in.

Is it allowd to add these charts to "Click here to see full table" ? If yes, where do I upload the images to.

Combat Disipline (black thumbain because of transperency)

combatdisiplinechart.th.png

Lore

lorechart.th.png

Progression charges would be a great addition...

When I'm looking at the data that trust put up, I can see a huge spike in numbers from levels 74 to 75 on the complete Lore Table:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...Lore/Full_Table

I'm just wondering, when you graphed your tables, did you use the smaller table...this one here:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Aspect_Lore

This would explain why we can't see the large delta which is is very useful to be seen by players, as Skill Master offers signifcant benefits, and a graph should be able to teach readers that there is a huge, significant jump in stats at level 75 Mastery.

Do you think you'd be able to graph from the largest table of numbers? This would then show the jump that Mastery would give a player, and would help people when planning their builds.

Thank you for all your time on this and if the graphs could reflect instead the most important part about skills which is Master at level 75 and which we would be able to see if the graph used the numbers from the large Table...then the graphs would definitely find a home on the wiki.

Also...a question...would you be able to say what the words "relative damage" is used for in your graphs?

Cheers!

;)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

I actually finally recognized this very pattern when examining the numbers for my self. (I am on my 3rd 75+ char too). I just logged on here and saw your graphs. They are VERY useful. Many thanks go to you for this. I can definitely see this being in the Wiki! :)

Edited by Suppressor