I went ahead and listed all of the non-hidden trophies achievable on the PS3 version of Sacred 2. I haven't made pages out of each one, just listed them. 95% of the trophies are very much self-explainable, but there may be neat little tips and tricks us players may come across that helps with a particular trophy. If you have a tip or a trick, feel free to make a page and link out of any trophy. I'm not calling this "my" project, but a project for all PS3 players :) I just made the list, now on to the hard part :Just_Cuz_12:

LINK

Ok, I found good trophy images and updated the trophy page. Only problem is, I'm missing the "Expedition Master" trophy image. Anyone who finds it gets a cookie! Please let me know if you find the image and either post the link to it or just PM me to let me know where to get it. My googling has fallen short. Best I found was a tiny little pixelated thumbnail, which wouldn't fit the image sizes I have. If you find one that is very large, that's a good thing!

EDIT: I discovered that it's easiest to just find someone that has the Expedition Master trophy already. If you visit playstation.com and login and view your trophies for Sacred 2, you can view the properties of the little trophy thumbnails and snatch the URL of the full sized image, which is quite large and pretty. I.e. http://assets.np.us.playstation.com/trophy...8F161AAB98A.PNG

That's not the correct one, obviously, but you get the point now :)

Edited by nilihanth
  • 3 weeks later...
Ok, I found good trophy images and updated the trophy page. Only problem is, I'm missing the "Expedition Master" trophy image. Anyone who finds it gets a cookie! Please let me know if you find the image and either post the link to it or just PM me to let me know where to get it. My googling has fallen short. Best I found was a tiny little pixelated thumbnail, which wouldn't fit the image sizes I have. If you find one that is very large, that's a good thing!

EDIT: I discovered that it's easiest to just find someone that has the Expedition Master trophy already. If you visit playstation.com and login and view your trophies for Sacred 2, you can view the properties of the little trophy thumbnails and snatch the URL of the full sized image, which is quite large and pretty. I.e. http://assets.np.us.playstation.com/trophy...8F161AAB98A.PNG

That's not the correct one, obviously, but you get the point now :(

Your wish is my command:

http://assets.np.us.playstation.com/trophy...79309D6DCDB.PNG

Fantastic! I was thinking I'd have to just do it myself, as I'm on the Dryad Island now, but you beat me to it! Thank you very much Quarker, I'll get the pic up and posted to the wiki to complete the collection :(

EDIT: It's done now, thanks again!

Edited by nilihanth