Help me figure out how to download, patch and install Gold Edition!

I have a receipt and activation codes for the site that darkmatters links to for purchasing sacred gold.

But I don't know how to download it. Patch it and install it.

Does anyone have a cookbook instruction for this?

I have a receipt and activation codes for the site that darkmatters links to for purchasing sacred gold.

But I don't know how to download it. Patch it and install it.

Does anyone have a cookbook instruction for this?

did you receive your keys by email? wasn't there a link for the download?

Hey Claudius!

Have you taken a look at Loco's guide on Sacred Gold installation here too:

Sacred 2 Gold

:lol:

gogo

Loco's guide is required reading so that you understand the process. The hard part is getting all the files and putting them in the correct places.

You will get an email with a link. Follow that, then once you log in there will be a long list of files on the right (29 or so plus the ice and blood stuff) and a download manager link at the bottom. I used the download manager and it cut off at the 22nd file so I had to download the rest manually by clicking on each file. Having the download manager cut off sucked, but it sucked less than having to click on every file and wait. There will be two .exe in these files that is the installers (one for sacred, one for Ice and Blood), it also has a different icon in front. Some of the files take a while to start after you click them, some were instant, just have patience. This delay also occurred on the install and patching.

DO NOT try to install it on a drive different from the default! Doing so will not allow it to be patched. I found this out after 2 or 3 fresh installs, just use the default.

Also, put all files and patches into the same folder. I am not 100% sure you need to do this but others suggested it.

This is how I did it. Once I had all the files I installed Sacred 2 and patched it. Then I started the game and logged into multiplayer to validate my key (for the 2nd time - not sure why we have to do it on install and on log in). I then installed Blood and Ice and then patched it. I am finally rocking the game on the pc.

The first time I tried to patch ice and blood, my whole computer locked. I restarted and it worked fine. This lead me to believe it may help to restart once or twice through the process.

Good luck bro! It was a pain in the arse.

Thanks everyone.. Its downloading with estimated 11 hours to go....

Is there a link to somewhere with notes about the changes to characters in Ice and Blood? I know that rph now works and that deathblow is only weapon attacks.

Got it to work but now I'm too tired to play! First thing I notice is that there was 10 people in the lobby (or so) when in north america that only happens if the servers are down. The second thing I notice is that although I am commenting to the lobby nobody is responding so I guess they are afk, don't speak english, or don't like to talk.

talk in the lobby to strangers ?

ewwwwww!

:)

gogo

p.s. Welcome to EU!~

p.s.s. I"m ususally so fast getting in and out to servers I never even really get a chance to even look at anyone in the lobb. A lot of EU players who play though post here at DArkMatters...and if you want to meet up with players you can always use the Time to Play thread for pickups.

• 1 month later...

I downloaded it onto my other computer...

Last time I followed instructions

and logged on FA ran etc... THEN installed Ice and Blood

This time I just intalled FA patched installed Ice and Blood patched.... So you see I never logged on FA....

It won't take my activation codes ?

I'm going to uninstall and redo the old way but I thought I'd get Ancarias finest minds to see what they think...

So I uinstalled ice and blood from my other computer because it didn't take the passwords. Then I reinstall fallen angel. Patch 1.40. Run it and it gets an error every time :drinks: So I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and same deal..

The only thing I can think to do is to try and run it before I patch it. If it doesn't run then I would need to download the whole 13 hour download again ;)... But if it runs I would conclude that the patch was corrupt and I could just redownload that. And if that fails then try the 13 hour download again.

What do you think?