Garden State...The Teaser

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

This movie is a gem. Thanks Aur, for stoking that memory with your post in the Currently LIstening to Thread. I remember when the movie came out so many people were talking about and especially it's very limited release in only a few selected theatres in the states. This combined with an imaginative webpage using the star of the film whilst blogging the making and release of the movie (yeah this was pretty much the beginning of the whole bloggin/creating a movie thingy :drinks:) led to an almost cultlike following. Theatres were packed and many others began to drive cross-state to get to theatres that were playing to audiences all caught up with the magic of this film's journey of personal discovery.

Is there anyone who can't relate to it? Being misunderstood, feeling "empty", not having a direction...purposeless?

Match these sentiments with a breathless score of talented, fresh and "raw" groups that put you in the middle of the movie and yeah...

we have a winner.

Oh yeah and Nathalie Portman as a consumate babe... :blush:

Trailer and teaser on the site, but the teaser's my favorite. I watched it only no less then twenty five times in a day...so what :hugs:

Enjoy

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox_searchli...state/high.html

:)

gogo

Yep I only watched it a couple of weeks ago with Bef and Ari and we alll loved it! Then I watched it the next day with Incend and he loved it too!! Whats not to love about it? I cant imagine anyone not liking it :drinks:

Has definetely become one of my all time favourites now :)

If you havent seen it check it out, seriously.....awesome :blush:

Oh and the soundtrack just suits it so perfectly! :hugs:

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh I caught this one on sky over the holidays....it's an awesome movie...I'll be watching this one again and again I think...and Aur the sound track is indeed excellent :bounce:

:4rofl::sweating::tongue: