Rotating Blades of Light for Sacred 2 1.0.1

3 Screenshots

About This File

Rotating Blades of Light Mod -- by Flix

Overview
===================================

• This mod imports the Sacred 1 spell Rotating Blades of Light into Sacred 2 for the Seraphim to use.
  • This mod should be used with Sacred 2 Gold + latest Community Patch 1.60.  It may or may not work on earlier versions of the game.
  • There is also a second version meant specifically to be installed on top of Enhanced Edition 3.0.
  • This mod will not be compatible with any other mod that changes spells.txt or global.res (the game texts file).

Install Instructions
===================================

• Download the Generic Mod Enabler (GME) and install it to your Sacred 2 root folder.
  • After running the GME once, it will make a folder called "MODS" there.
  • Extract/copy/move the contents of the zip file into the "MODS" folder. There should be a folder called "Rotating Blades of Light".
  • Run the GME and enable the mod.  The GME will back up your clean files and will allow to you to easily enable/disable the mod as you wish.

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Added a second version specifically meant for use with Enhanced Edition 3.0. No changes to main file.

• Appreciation 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, any chance of RU localisation (could do translation myself  but I dunno how to edit global.res) or compatibility with EE alt spells instead of summoning archangel?

1 hour ago, nerasw said:

Hi, any chance of RU localisation (could do translation myself  but I dunno how to edit global.res) or compatibility with EE alt spells instead of summoning archangel?

The lines for translation are listed in the discussion thread: