Unable to join game

Hi Rauru and welcome to the forum

Is this on the Xbox or PS3 or Pc version?

It sounds like you have one of the console versions (I only have pc one). Two things come to mind...Either you're trying to enter a difficulty that is not available for your character or you are a different alignment than he is (I.e. you have a Light character and he has a Shadow character). The last one shouldn't matter unless you were trying to play in Campaign mode. To be honest I don't know how they set up the console versions so I may be way off in my answer.

If you could let us know what version of game and level/alignment of characters it would help us figure out if it's a game-play issue or a technical one.

Welcome Rauru,

I sorta agree with Knuckles on this, in a way.

On the PC version, I am goin through hell with the multiplayer end of this game.

First to address your issue, you might make sure the show all servers button in the top left is checked.

Hope that helps.

Now, on to my issue, And yes I've searched.

I can play "Open" and "Closed" Net, now that I have created a character on closed net, I cannot create a second character there.

Error 71, That activation is already in use.

Does this mean I have to delete a former character to create a new 1?

Secondly, On Open net, I can, and have created a second character, However, I cannot create a game. I can only join. Error cannot locate port.

I've fooled around with settings, and am bummed..

My buddy just got a copy, and we can't hook up.

Help Guys and Gals......

Thanks in advance

Jet

Edited by Jetcutter

IIRC you are trying to create a character with a name of one that already exists.....when you make your toons are you changing name from default one?

Edited by Knuckles
Okay, so I accept my friend's invitation, the join game button appears, but it is like disabled. It is grayed out...anyone know why?

Are you playiing PC or Xbox?

If it's pc it could be because the person has settings too low on the number of players allowed in the server.

or... typical Sacred 2 bugs

Welcome to the forum

:)

gogo

I cannot change account name.

Frustrating...GRRRR

You don't want to change account name, just character name. When you make a character you should see the class name in upper right like 'Seraphim' or 'Dryad' etc. Click in that box and you can then change name.