Best regen time for Death Warrior Aspect

Hello all,

I'm very pleased to find this forum and to find so many informations.

I play SW and HE.

My SW is level 70 and I wonder wich is the best regen time for my most used CA :

- Demonic Blow (now, I'm near 1sec)

- Scything Sweep (now, I'm near 1.5sec)

Thanks for help

Having a good regen time doesn't necessarily translate into a good skill. Are both DB and SS still level 1? If so, I'd imagine you could afford to level them both up once or twice to stay under 2-3 seconds but deal more damage, but I'm no expert. Just my opinion.

Hi all

My levels for DB and SS are 3.

I fear to level them up because the regen could be too high. That's why I wonder what would be the best regen time.

Regen time is something that is a preference of the player. It depends on how often you like to use the skills. Sounds like, right now, you can spam them like crazy since the regen times are 1 sec or less. If that's what you like, then keep on with it, but just know that there's nothing wrong with having a 2-3 second regen time for a good skill. Your couple swings in between DB and/or SS should keep the damage river flowing. :viking:

Just get the skills leveled up as high as you are comfortable with regen times. Baby steps too, just look at the projected leveled up stats in the details of the skill and act accordingly.

:Just_Cuz_12:

Regen time is something that is a preference of the player. It depends on how often you like to use the skills. Sounds like, right now, you can spam them like crazy since the regen times are 1 sec or less. If that's what you like, then keep on with it, but just know that there's nothing wrong with having a 2-3 second regen time for a good skill. Your couple swings in between DB and/or SS should keep the damage river flowing. :viking:

Just get the skills leveled up as high as you are comfortable with regen times. Baby steps too, just look at the projected leveled up stats in the details of the skill and act accordingly.

:Just_Cuz_12:

I understand but I want to optimize my spam and my damage. If I hit normaly between each DB, I will do less damage than a DB.

I want to chain DB (not to fast and not too slow)

Sorry for my bad english

Edited by mindoy

I think the most important question is, what do you want regen to be :) Depending on weapon, DB animation should be 1-3 secs. Also how do you use DB and what mods do you have on it. Is it just a boss killer-than you can have regen a little higher. If you want to spam it then you will be sacrificing dmg. Also having high level buffs will also increase regen time.

If you want to spam it then you need to select skills to lower regen as much as possible. Death Warrior Focus, Concentration and Riding (if using special mount) will reduce regen, also the Stamina attribute. You could also look for items with regen bonuses and Blacksmith regen forging.

Try finding a few rings with "regen per hit + x.x secs". I have a dual wielding DB Shadow Warrior, and I get 2 hits per CA attack. Add in 1 or 2 quick normal (LMB) swings and DB is ready to go again. I think if you try to make DB truly spammable then you'll be sacrificing too much dmg and in the end may actually take longer to kill enemies.

I think the most important question is, what do you want regen to be :) Depending on weapon, DB animation should be 1-3 secs. Also how do you use DB and what mods do you have on it. Is it just a boss killer-than you can have regen a little higher. If you want to spam it then you will be sacrificing dmg. Also having high level buffs will also increase regen time.

If you want to spam it then you need to select skills to lower regen as much as possible. Death Warrior Focus, Concentration and Riding (if using special mount) will reduce regen, also the Stamina attribute. You could also look for items with regen bonuses and Blacksmith regen forging.

Try finding a few rings with "regen per hit + x.x secs". I have a dual wielding DB Shadow Warrior, and I get 2 hits per CA attack. Add in 1 or 2 quick normal (LMB) swings and DB is ready to go again. I think if you try to make DB truly spammable then you'll be sacrificing too much dmg and in the end may actually take longer to kill enemies.

Thanks a lot ! I understand now for using DB. I will try to level up and do more damage and between each DB, I will use my dual wielding.

I have to agree with Knuckles, find regen per hit (you can buy them from merchants in town @ 0.6 secs) I've currently got SS level 48 with a regen time of 4.7, my regen per hit is 1.8. The thing you need to watch out for is your Chance to Hit %, if your not hitting your not charging. In conjuction to the Rage mod on SS, if you time it well you can unleash a powerful DB every other hit. If you add to this Attack speed you'll be flying :)

Not tested if regen per hit will double up with dual weild, anyone:)

The above method works best in crowds of mobs, due to knockback.

Edited by excel