Shadow Warrior - Class Quest Question

My main character that I'm playing, a Shadow Warrior, has a seemingly broken class quest. I started it and finished the 'Relatives' portion I believe. Where does 'Relatives' end and 'In Search of Life' begin? I want to see if it's not totally lost. Thanks to anyone that can help!

See if this helps:

http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...ead.php?t=62220

Try highlighting the most recent "completed" segment of the line and see if it points you somewhere.

Sounds exactly like you're problem, and I've noticed these little hiccups occurring at several points in class quests. Sometimes manually poking at the quest journal helps, other times I'll finish another quest and it will reset waypoints for others.

See if this helps:

http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...ead.php?t=62220

Try highlighting the most recent "completed" segment of the line and see if it points you somewhere.

Sounds exactly like you're problem, and I've noticed these little hiccups occurring at several points in class quests. Sometimes manually poking at the quest journal helps, other times I'll finish another quest and it will reset waypoints for others.

Sych! You were right! Thanks for helping me out. I thought for sure my class quest was doomed. Worked like a charm ;)

Class quest is the worst quest I know for not refreshing its marker, though I am doing undead legion now and have to manually move to every step, its frustrating. I would have helped but I didn't think class quest worked in mp?

Class quest is the worst quest I know for not refreshing its marker [...]

Agreed, but I don't know why it's so finicky. It doesn't happen at specific points along the questline (or maybe it does?) and even if did, it definitely doesn't happen with any significant consistency. I'm sure there's some silly code/mechanic where there's crossed wires somewhere as I've seen enough reports of it to indicate it's more than just a random occurrence that happens once in a blue moon.

• 1 month later...
Class quest is the worst quest I know for not refreshing its marker [...]

Agreed, but I don't know why it's so finicky. It doesn't happen at specific points along the questline (or maybe it does?) and even if did, it definitely doesn't happen with any significant consistency. I'm sure there's some silly code/mechanic where there's crossed wires somewhere as I've seen enough reports of it to indicate it's more than just a random occurrence that happens once in a blue moon.

I have the exact sane problem but im goin to see if that relitives highlighting thing works thanks!