Problem With Game Account/Game Freeze - XBOX 360

So I was in a game with a buddy of mine and he was the host of it and for some reason it made it lose connnection. my char just kept shooting and could do nothing else I tried to leave the game after I did that the menu froze n had to shut my xbox off. so I rebooted and when I brought up the game and right after u press start it freezes at the loading page, tried it numerious times and keeps doing it. so I signed off my profile and tried it again and eveyrthing works fine (and on a different profile). has this happened to anyone else? im thinking the first time it happened it some how corrupted my game file or something? if any one has any ideas of what it could be and if it could be fixed. if it can't that would suck pretty bad I already have many many hours into it and probably wont start over if thats the case ^^

I dont have an xbox..... but can u back up your gamer profile and than delete it your game data and than back up from your gamer profile...

can someone who has an xbox give their input, ive heard someone had a similar problem with an xbox

I dont have an xbox..... but can u back up your gamer profile and than delete it your game data and than back up from your gamer profile...

can someone who has an xbox give their input, ive heard someone had a similar problem with an xbox

I had my profile in Sacred 2 corrupted when the host crashed as I was saving :/ I moved the corrupted game data to a memory card and started fresh as I couldn't find a way to get it to work at all.