Just Shoot Me Already.

Man, I am tired and sore!

My sister-in-law and her husband just moved into their giant house. Their loft is twice the size of my bedroom. It was a REO property and the previous owners pulled everything they could:Kitchen appliances, most of the shutters, half of the lights.

They replaced the appliances from the sears outlet. Everything stainless steel. A friend was going to install it for them, but he was busy. So once the internet was working I started googling things like "how to install dishwasher". I got the dishwasher installed by myself, and wired the double oven myself. Me and the husband lifted it into place and he bolted it down. We are kind of stuck on the microwave.

I am tired......

Damn Sil thats a lot of work an done only on internet info base. You must have talent. Rest up mate! :sweating:

I call it a testiment to the power of the net. Years ago I told the wife that if I couldn't do something via computer then it wasn't worth doing. It would annoy her to no end. Now, after 10 years of marriage, she has come over to the dark side.

I learned to build a fence on the net and in the next few months I may even assist my brother-in-law in building a deck.

For me, it all comes down to money. I am broke but I need to have things taken care of. Good thing I have health insurance or I would be googling "self surgery"

... Good thing I have health insurance or I would be googling "self surgery"

Just be extra careful if you decide to "fix" yourself. One little slip could sever more than you bargained on ... :sweating: