Looking For Pieces of Bergonix : Xbox 360

Looking to trade for Bergonix pieces for shadow warrior at any level.

And yes, before you ask, it does exist on the console.

I can give any 4 legendary weapon you desire or serpents tongues, ice flashes, flame smiters if thats what you need.

Hope to make a deal soon.

Message LeeStar666 on xbox live if you want to trade for a Bergonix piece or several.

Thank you

Welcome to DarkMatters :)

Are you sure about that? I thought the consoles was playing with the 2.34 patch, and Bergonix wasn't introduced before the 2.40.

If yes I'm sorry for my ignorance regarding consoles :D

Welcome to DarkMatters :)

Are you sure about that? I thought the consoles was playing with the 2.34 patch, and Bergonix wasn't introduced before the 2.40.

If yes I'm sorry for my ignorance regarding consoles :D

Thank you

And yes I believe so, as items such as Michels forging hammer run on the same patch? and that has been found on the console. I have it :(

Also a several people have claimed to have had it ans traded it on. So im hoping it does.

Michel's Forging Hammer has been in the game since it was released on PC, how can you see what version of the game you are playing? if it's not the 2.40 version then the Bergonix Judge set doesn't exist.

Check out Upeers database in his trade thread.

He has just about every item at every level possible! Yet he has no Bergonix items?

I'd hazard a guess that it either doesn't exist on teh 360 or 1 bit turns up every 2000 hours play!

I'm pretty sure it doesn't drop anywhere yet. PC was always ahead of console with patches, and it was legendary that the wiki had a pic of it but noone could find it. I think it was Wraithking who finally was able to get it to drop in SP only.

It's never dropped in MP.

Never dropped in a Closed game.

The discovery was first started here by Wraithking:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?sh...c=11757&hl=

And it came to a happy conclusion in this thread here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?sh...c=11870&hl=

A nice discovery and adventure for us all.

:D

gogo

I'm pretty sure it doesn't drop anywhere yet. PC was always ahead of console with patches, and it was legendary that the wiki had a pic of it but noone could find it. I think it was Wraithking who finally was able to get it to drop in SP only.

It's never dropped in MP.

Never dropped in a Closed game.

The discovery was first started here by Wraithking:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?sh...c=11757&hl=

And it came to a happy conclusion in this thread here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?sh...c=11870&hl=

A nice discovery and adventure for us all.

gogo

It does exist on the console. Phantom x360a had the Axe and the ring, just not the amulet. but he has since traded it on as it was apparently a copied item.

And to the other guy, Upeer is also missing moraya's fire sword and michels forging hammer from his list, both of which are definitely on the console version.

So, I shall carry on looking for Bergonix.

as stated by gogo/spunky the bergonix set DOES NOT exist on consoles as of yet im afraid,I searched game files/item blueprints and spent hrs/days farming

lan freeplay mode by myself(internet unconnected)(hint for sp players) to get this set and trust me its maybe less so rare in expansion but its a no go for consoles if there running on 2.34 look for patch 2.43 even if its intro in 2.40,items for expansion at least for pc on patch 2.43 were introed but will complete on installation of expansion ie braggis law/kira's wall(missing stats) I've researched this without the help of devs etc but it looks like the most possible answers to item/set queries

my theory on bergonix is based on time of ascaron departing so it wasn't quite finished in patches to implement it in every version(german/british/usa

but dont shoot me im just trying to MAYBE explain item drops/problems

as stated by gogo/spunky the bergonix set DOES NOT exist on consoles as of yet im afraid,I searched game files/item blueprints and spent hrs/days farming

lan freeplay mode by myself(internet unconnected)(hint for sp players) to get this set and trust me its maybe less so rare in expansion but its a no go for consoles if there running on 2.34 look for patch 2.43 even if its intro in 2.40,items for expansion at least for pc on patch 2.43 were introed but will complete on installation of expansion ie braggis law/kira's wall(missing stats) I've researched this without the help of devs etc but it looks like the most possible answers to item/set queries

my theory on bergonix is based on time of ascaron departing so it wasn't quite finished in patches to implement it in every version(german/british/usa

but dont shoot me im just trying to MAYBE explain item drops/problems

You maybe correct, but I shall continue to look around, just on the off chance that somebody does find another one. Is there anything else on that patch thats missing from the console version?

quite right,im not saying its impossible but console patches didnt get the attention of pc version,(but heres to the future)

theres a lot of bug fixes etc,I have an xbox360 but not online with it unfortunately cos I would of got Sacred 2 for that as well for research

purposes + gives me reason to stay away from wife in bad mood(xbox in bedroom) she loves soaps(eastenders etc sky tv downstairs) lol

but he has since traded it on as it was apparently a copied item.

Ahh, this explains it then. It was a dupe ^^

Good luck and btw, welcome to DarkMatters!

gogo

but he has since traded it on as it was apparently a copied item.

Ahh, this explains it then. It was a dupe ^^

Good luck and btw, welcome to DarkMatters!

gogo

Thank you :tongue:

Everyone is so welcoming here.