Why is Xbox Freezing?

this seems to happen whenever I get a really nice pickup, my xbox just decides to freeze. its a brand new xbox and sacred 2 is downloaded to the hard drive so I don't suspect its the disc or the xbox. it just makes me so mad. I had just gotten a really nice belt for my inquisitor that had buttloads of armor and a massive hp bonus and then my xbox freezes. and the weird thing is even if I had recently saved it will still revert back to how it was before I started that session. anyone else having these problems? im having to save every five minutes lest the damn game decides to freeze!

Xbox is rated the least robust of the consoles... 23% failure rate. Maybe you got a Friday-xbox?

Playing any other games that have issues? More info=more potential for help.

sorry to say but buy a ps3 much more reliyable I was a xbox fanboy for 4 years now changed to ps3 and il never look back and better range of games from the shooting and driving on xbox

Xbox is rated the least robust of the consoles... 23% failure rate. Maybe you got a Friday-xbox?

sorry to say but buy a ps3 much more reliyable I was a xbox fanboy for 4 years now changed to ps3 and il never look back and better range of games from the shooting and driving on xbox

The 360/PS3 argument has gone on for ages and will never go away!

Personally, I own both and think the 360 outclasses the PS3 in all areas bar reliability. Live>PSN, 360 pad>ps3 pad, 360 updates/installations>PS3 updates/installations.

And better range of games? Not too sure about that. PS3 exclusives = MGS, GT5, Killzone 2 etc etc. All poor games IMO.

But, if your only buying point for a cosole is reliability, then PS3 is the way to go!

The 360/PS3 argument has gone on for ages and will never go away!

Personally, I own both and think the 360 outclasses the PS3 in all areas bar reliability. Live>PSN, 360 pad>ps3 pad, 360 updates/installations>PS3 updates/installations.

And better range of games? Not too sure about that. PS3 exclusives = MGS, GT5, Killzone 2 etc etc. All poor games IMO.

But, if your only buying point for a cosole is reliability, then PS3 is the way to go!

Good thing this is only YOUR opinion..... saying MGS4 is poor is definately your personal view. Keep your eyes open for the upcoming PS3 exclusives... MAG, Heavy Rain, God of War 3, uncharted 2, Demon souls....

U pay for xbox live so I hope its better than the FREE psn.

How can a 360 gamepad be better than a PS3 when you got to buy batteries to run the things......uhhh

PSN is free because sony is not a cash hoe like Microsoft.

and how can buttons that feel like skittles under you're thumb be better than the ps3 gamepads.....

not to mention the wonderful batteries u need to replace..... how awful

Excuse me, but why did this topic suddenly turn into a clash between PS3 and Xbox? please try to stay on the original topic as this would be helpful to the person that created it. (everyone has their own opinion but if im correct there should be threads for this kind of opinion clashing?)

Thank you,

Nicholas

P.S. As of the answer to the ORIGINAL Topic: Might just be either the data cache in your HD fragmenting...try removing the downloaded game from the HardDrive and try playing it..if it continues then probably a manufacturing error (wooooo for errors) I've had the problem alot with my old xbox turned it in to microsoft with a nice letter and got my xbox replaced =]

P.S.S GO GRAPHIC DESIGN X3

edit: Had to fix some spelling errors sorry x3

Edited by nostalgic

I`m with you on this Nostalgic, this topic has run it`s course. Some posts here have taken it off topic, and I`m not sure I want to invest time in editing posts, sending pms to people here, etc etc... Information regarding freezing has been presented...

I also like what Nostalgic has said bout clashing opinions on the platforms being discussed... you guys are free to open up a topic here at DarkMatters on this...but please keep it happy, or we`ll be coming after ya wih the goofy stick of forced giggles. :)

Topic closed

:D

gogo