Scorpion Shrunken Head for XBOX

I've killed the scorpion-boss a bunch of times hoping for a shrunken scorpion head for my dryad and have come up empty. This makes me wonder wether or not the item even exists for the 360 version. Or maybe it's just a really really rare drop. Can someone let me know? And if it's just a really rare drop, can someone maybe quantify how rare it is? Thanks.

You need the right kind of kill to be able to get the head to drop against bosses. Make sure you are using a CA that has a goodish chance to have the head drop, and that your head dropping buffs are active. Black Curse will really increase the percentage for the drop... And absolutely nothing beats out using Twisted Torment over and over again to squeeze that yellow thingy out of the boss.

Not sure whether or not there has been a bug listed for the Scorp as not being able to drop a head on Consoles...but see about increasing your chance to have the head drop... maybe you`ll be lucky.

My Dryad level 73 only uses Twisted torment in her Main attack, and uses the pet and totem at same time...I can get a yield of about at least two out of five or six times a head per Scorp kill.

Faster you kill him, better the chance... IMO

:bye:

gogo

I'm at level 55 with Put's build and haven't gotten any heads to drop since getting the animal and beast(kobald) in the first hours of silver. I only use darting and raging with blow gun. Sinister is always up and running. no CV tree though. What can I do to improve drops.

Hey guys

I had written in some ideas for head drops in the wiki , check it out , see what you can do with your builds, then post if it helps

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Shrunken_Head

Crossing my fingers for you guys...take a look at your builds. Make sure you have correct mods being used for your Combat Arts and buffs to increase your chance of a head drop.

:bye:

gogo