Holy Hannah! - Disappearing weapons + gear?

Having just defeated the game on gold with my Dryad, I decided to take the next obvious step onto platinum, however, I seem to have lost my level 74 Bull's Eye and half the gear I was wearing for no apparent reason.

I tried going go back to my last save in gold - still no dice. It was a single player player game and I have never ever traded with anyone else.

My chest seems to have been unaffected, but half my character's inventory has just vanished.

Excuse my ignorance, but is this a known issue?

Things like this that make you wonder why you bother to devote your time to this game.

Holy crap that sucks ;S what console do you play on? Im not sure but it might be helpful... best of luck tho!

Believe me when I say I didn't write Holy Hannah. That was obviously the site sweary filter that must automatically kick in when your game goes pear shape. :D

Anyhoo, it was on the Xbox, mate.

Uninstalled it and going back to FO3 or Mass Effect as I've had my fill of little surprises with this game. Might come back to it in a few months, but it will probably never see the light of day again as there's Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2 just round the corner.

Edited by BlackJAC
Holy crap that sucks ;S what console do you play on? Im not sure but it might be helpful... best of luck tho!

Believe me when I say I didn't write Holy Hannah. That was obviously the site sweary filter that must automatically kick in when your game goes pear shape. :D

Anyhoo, it was on the Xbox, mate.

Uninstantiated it and going back to FO3 or Mass Effect as I've had my fill of little surprises with this game. Might come back to it in a few months, but it will probably never see the light of day again as there's Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2 just round the corner.

Yeah the anti swear filter is hilarious :) alright... have fun then... Payce! ;)

this is a rare glitch on the 360-- I posted about it on GameFaqs so did KoreMega

heres what I know about it

with me its mostly 1 toon that suffers from it

so bad I dont play that seraphim anymore

only happens to gear the toon has on

before I quit using that toon I would check her inv after starting any game

I stoped using that toon & my other toon's have not had it happen yep (cross's fingers)