Abishai Stronghold - How to Enter?

As you walk to each of the gates they should say you are unable to enter or something like that. Then, once you get to the last one someone should appear and mention the secret entrance. Just follow the path or curve of the building around to the back until you are directly behind the quest marker for the final part of the quest and you should be able to run across an bridge through thin air. Hope that helps

• 6 months later...

Where is the Abishai? I entered the stronghold via the invisible walkway north of the the lair, between the two light poles. But upon entering I found...nothing! I wandered around, looted all the stuff, but there was no Abishai. O_o I completed the Weaken the Abishai quest too...

Did my game glitch out or something?

Also, is it possible to enter Dajaana's Retreat without cheating? I used Assailing Assault to leap over the wall, but upon entering, all the doors were locked, and there was nothing.

Did you do the main quest chain in cursed forest? The last boss will only be there after you do it, I too have wandered around in his lair and looted it without his presence but only as main quest didn't work for me. It broke before Djaana's retreat so I didn't even get to fight her nice little doggie.