Links to other sites with downloadable mods for sacred 2?

ka243

I read there were a lot of people working on mods but a lot of those mods may be on german sites. Would it be helpful to have a thread with links to sites with downloadable sacred 2 mods? I've enjoyed reading about the mods and ideas people have even though I don't have the pc version myself. Its fun to see others' creativity.

Nice thread, maybe we can dig up some goodies for the community here. Maximvs I'd forgotten about the legends site. It's packed goodies that the German community has stockpiled. Tried your link, but it was connecting to CiSacred...here is another one to take peeps to Legends Downloads for Sacred 2 :

Sacred 2 Legends.de downloads

:)

gogo

Awesome thread, like many people said, this is the new future for Sacred 2, and to be honest, I like it!!

I always love fiddleing around with mods in The Elder Scrolls series, so this is gonna be fun! :)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

lol, that was so cool what you said Chareos ... "The New Future of Sacred 2"

I couldn't have said it any better and I think with this latest push with interested modders here, there may be a very new different kind of light at the end of this Ancarian Tunne.

Your words really inspired me..I changed the title of the Sacred 2 Modding section here at DarkMatters to include your quote and a bit of a friendlier writeup for the community.

Cheers!

gogo

And... dom dom dom dom... here is a VERY good one. It's all in German though, so I guess you'll have to pick through it and see what's good or not. It's a veritable treasure trove ... and alone could be worthwhile for a fan to get hold of a PC to use all the nice stuff here:

Sacred 2 Chest

gogo

If anyone wants the link to the site that hosts my undressed mods, they'll have to send me a PM, as per agreement with the site admin/moderators, I will not post the link in open forum.

I'm not working on any new mods.

Oh, I do publish the names of members who do not give me feedback on whether or not they like the undressed skins. :)

Best regards,

and very respectfully,

fleet

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Nice one Max. Anyone got anymore? Just knowing that we're not the only lonely site for Sacred 2 in the universe fills me with cheer

gogo

Are there no English sites? Im old and don't cherish the thought of having to learn the tongue of my

ancestors with these old dried up brain cells :yawn:

Hi there,

if interest exists: ciSacred-Mod. There are two versions. One for Singleplayer (SP) and one for Closed Net (MP).

Here the SP READ ME file. Thanks to Schot for help to translate from german.

* blue=not for MP-version.

Readme SP

ciSacred-Mod for Sacred2 Ice & Blood

Version 1.12.1 SP

Single-Player only!

Tested with Sacred2 Ice and Blood Version 2.65.1

Version History:

V1.12.1 SP

- Black and red version of Diamond-armor-mods built-in.

V1.11.1 SP

- Raven-armor-mods built-in, „Adornments of the Ancestors‘s“ shimmer is now golden, brown version of armor is now white, black version slightly edited. The white and the golden versions of the helmets are also changed (hair obviously). *

v 1.10.1 SP

- Deactivation of the character speech „opponent too strong“ cancelled (this led to the Chars falling completely silent)

- Graphically improved and corrected map of the world added

V1.00.1 SP

- Changed makeup of the dryad

- Changed makeup of the highelve

- Seraphim‘s eyes changed and minor makeup changes

- Graphic effect of the buff „Ancient Bark“ changed *

- Life bar and Experience Bar now rainbow-coloured and with clear background

- Character portraits have a clear background

- Character speech „opponent too strong“ deactivated

- Unique inventory arrangement for the dragon mage (no longer like shadow warrior)

- „Faladal's Blizzard“ now looks like made of ice

- „Niokaste's Blade Dance“ now in white and gold

- Seraphim has the possibility to buy and use the flamehorse as a special mount *

- Reduced bloodeffects

- The constant wind noise from the Temple Guardian’s „Combat Alert“ has been switched off (when upgraded to a permanent Buff)

- New textures and models for the saddles of the special mounts (except Mobiculum and Draconicon)

These mod has been prepared for use with the Generic Mod Enabler

Download: http://www.users.on.net/~jscones/software/...ucts-jsgme.html

Compatibility with other mods cannot be guaranteed.

Use at your own risk. We assume no liability for damages or data loss.

Have fun!

Der Stefan

LazyTomcat

Prinz v.H.

Tobiwall

Updates and bugfixes: http://www.cisacred.de/showthread.php?t=2390

Edited by LazyTomcat
  • 5 months later...

I just joined the forum this week, was looking at the old threads, found this one, I have an entire external HD (800 GB) of games, PC and EMUs, with all the mods I can find for them, I get most(and the best) from http://www.moddb.com/ I haven't checked there for Sacred 2 mods yet, but if they dont have them now, they soon will, :) and it is in english too

• 11 months later...