Voodoo Dryad (black magic woman)

I havent played on xbox so I'm not 100% sure what to do about that. I love the freezes on ps3 aside from getting kicked off the network cause it means you about to get an insane experience rush in a few seconds. Its always a good thing to save asap when it comes to this build or any voodoo build cause you will see those game freezes alot. I save after every level up so I know I will still have it after a freeze or crash.

Still no offline crashes on PS3. I had a 3, maybe 4-second flood of experience (level 54-56 in that time). I was scared it was going to crash, but I guess I gotta push it some more.... :)

Maybe there's not enough monsters in offline to get a crash....

Let me see if I get this right in a newbie kinda way.

1. Create a VD Dryad (BTW, what deity should I pick?)

2. Create Free Offline game and level normally (mowing them down one by one and do some quests) to get to level 10-12 in Bronze? or Silver?

3. Create Free Offline game, spread the disease in kobold area, wait till they are all dead and log off (rinse and repeat.....I figure they wouldn't respawn faster enough, and I would have to create a new game)

Now a stupid question..........what a hireling? Is that a spell or is that someone/something I can hire from town?

My dying once every other minute Pyromancer HE is going to be used for questing with my wife. Her BFG seraphim keeps me alive.

I figure the vd dryad would be nice as a solo treasure hunter.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent played on xbox so I'm not 100% sure what to do about that. I love the freezes on ps3 aside from getting kicked off the network cause it means you about to get an insane experience rush in a few seconds. Its always a good thing to save asap when it comes to this build or any voodoo build cause you will see those game freezes alot. I save after every level up so I know I will still have it after a freeze or crash.

Still no offline crashes on PS3. I had a 3, maybe 4-second flood of experience (level 54-56 in that time). I was scared it was going to crash, but I guess I gotta push it some more.... :evil:

2. Create Free Offline game and level normally (mowing them down one by one and do some quests) to get to level 10-12 in Bronze? or Silver?

3. Create Free Offline game, spread the disease in kobold area, wait till they are all dead and log off (rinse and repeat.....I figure they wouldn't respawn faster enough, and I would have to create a new game)

Now a stupid question..........what a hireling? Is that a spell or is that someone/something I can hire from town?

My dying once every other minute Pyromancer HE is going to be used for questing with my wife. Her BFG seraphim keeps me alive.

Hrm... lessee... deity is really a matter of personal preference. With Voodoo/Nature Dryad I have been choosing Testa because of the synergy with the god spell and superhigh intelligence; mix in some magic damage +%.... :o . Whoever you like, really.

You will need to get to level 10-12ish using Bronze if you're worried about getting killed (you shouldn't be if you have ancient bark buff working). Otherwise, stay out of Bronze! ;) You don't want an experience flood of 1xp each!

When you have VD with all 3 mods, (relapse, transmission, contimanate), you're ready to rock! You don't really need Free World, you can use Campaign just fine; and you don't necessarily need to do the kobolds all the time. Do a run thru kobold land (in Silver campaign mode), then run some campaign quests and then go back and do another kobold run... or maybe you've made it to human lands now, so do a run thru human land (either human head or animal head works OK). Grunwald area has the most enemies, but is trickiest to manouver and needs a human head. Just make sure in the areas where the enemy types are mixed, you are using the head that has "the most" - so around Black Oaks town you really want animal head, but most other Atamark areas human head is preferable.

Hireling = Moribound Animus buff (Voodoo aspect). For this toon, anyway! Elves, Warriors, and Inquisitors have hireling buffs as well.

Okay I have tried both builds actually stopped with Purple Lizards at 20 because I dont know why he chose to take Gangrene, I had to kite what ever area and had to make sure I did not stop running or the VD would stop shortly after.

I would say take Relaspe > Gangrene.

I have tried Karrupts, which works fine but I never seen one which could use its pet to tank while you take hits.

Yes I have experience in VD even though I am a new PS3 player. I had this game from its release on xbox 360, one of the very first VD players. I got RROD (3 times) on 360 and refused to rebuy another one. Went and bought a PS3 but never could find Sacred 2 for PS3 but they had a sell and they stocked it for 20 bucks.

Still no offline crashes on PS3. I had a 3, maybe 4-second flood of experience (level 54-56 in that time). I was scared it was going to crash, but I guess I gotta push it some more.... :evil:

Hrm... lessee... deity is really a matter of personal preference. With Voodoo/Nature Dryad I have been choosing Testa because of the synergy with the god spell and superhigh intelligence; mix in some magic damage +%.... :o . Whoever you like, really.

You will need to get to level 10-12ish using Bronze if you're worried about getting killed (you shouldn't be if you have ancient bark buff working). Otherwise, stay out of Bronze! ;) You don't want an experience flood of 1xp each!

When you have VD with all 3 mods, (relapse, transmission, contimanate), you're ready to rock! You don't really need Free World, you can use Campaign just fine; and you don't necessarily need to do the kobolds all the time. Do a run thru kobold land (in Silver campaign mode), then run some campaign quests and then go back and do another kobold run... or maybe you've made it to human lands now, so do a run thru human land (either human head or animal head works OK). Grunwald area has the most enemies, but is trickiest to manouver and needs a human head. Just make sure in the areas where the enemy types are mixed, you are using the head that has "the most" - so around Black Oaks town you really want animal head, but most other Atamark areas human head is preferable.

Hireling = Moribound Animus buff (Voodoo aspect). For this toon, anyway! Elves, Warriors, and Inquisitors have hireling buffs as well.

Thanks. That sounds awesome. I'm going to do this before wife gets home tonight.

BTW, do you all run in circles on foot or on a mount?

Okay I have tried both builds actually stopped with Purple Lizards at 20 because I dont know why he chose to take Gangrene, I had to kite what ever area and had to make sure I did not stop running or the VD would stop shortly after.

I would say take Relaspe > Gangrene.

I have tried Karrupts, which works fine but I never seen one which could use its pet to tank while you take hits.

Yes I have experience in VD even though I am a new PS3 player. I had this game from its release on xbox 360, one of the very first VD players. I got RROD (3 times) on 360 and refused to rebuy another one. Went and bought a PS3 but never could find Sacred 2 for PS3 but they had a sell and they stocked it for 20 bucks.

No doubt do relaspe over gangrene. Gang sounds good but its not what you want. Gang is for those who are using Vd as added damage to something else. not as a main source of experience do to the exploit. You can use your pet to tank but with this build the mob will be dead way before it does any damage to the monster. I'll try and get some gear for my 100 and shoot some video of her mauling thru bosses. w/ black curse>tangled vines> edelphic lances.

Anyone know a good cast time for TV and EL before I start reading runes to bump up the damage from these? Currently everything is at level one except MA, AB and VD.

WITHOUT considering regeneration per hit; For Vines, just don't make the regen longer than the duration, and you're good to go.

If you're using RpH and some melee/weapon Combat Art's, then you can base the regen. time as a factor of the amount of RpH. (ie you can push the regen time to the sum of (duration + XRpH)) Where X is the number if hits you can perform in the amount of time the duration is.

simple?

I haven't started tinkering with Lances yet, sorry. 8(

Anyone know a good cast time for TV and EL before I start reading runes to bump up the damage from these? Currently everything is at level one except MA, AB and VD.

WITHOUT considering regeneration per hit; For Vines, just don't make the regen longer than the duration, and you're good to go.

If you're using RpH and some melee/weapon Combat Art's, then you can base the regen. time as a factor of the amount of RpH. (ie you can push the regen time to the sum of (duration + XRpH)) Where X is the number if hits you can perform in the amount of time the duration is.

simple?

Woot! level 29 in 4 hours.....not bad for a noob who just bought Sacred 2:-D

I'm probably only making this character a semi shopper.....so I will need the ability to take down bosses. Do we have alternate suggestions on a build that works toward finishing the silver/gold/platinum campaigns?

I currently have some 35 skill points to spend....and can't make up my mind on where to put them. I have also dumped all my attributes into intelligence so far....I am wondering if I need it elsewhere for survivability (against bosses).

I was trying to kill kobold chief last night and I couldn't do enough damage to offset his regen.....I had to give up.....oh that's 30 minutes wasted there......I probably got to 29 in 3.5 hours then:-D

simple?

Woot! level 29 in 4 hours.....not bad for a noob who just bought Sacred 2:-D

I'm probably only making this character a semi shopper.....so I will need the ability to take down bosses. Do we have alternate suggestions on a build that works toward finishing the silver/gold/platinum campaigns?

I currently have some 35 skill points to spend....and can't make up my mind on where to put them. I have also dumped all my attributes into intelligence so far....I am wondering if I need it elsewhere for survivability (against bosses).

I was trying to kill kobold chief last night and I couldn't do enough damage to offset his regen.....I had to give up.....oh that's 30 minutes wasted there......I probably got to 29 in 3.5 hours then:-D

1st which build are you using Karrupt's or Purple Lizards?

2nd What Combat Arts have you modded?

3rd What skills have you taken so far?

From this some suggestions could be given.

So far I have followed Purple Lizards with the exception to putting all Int and changing gangrene to relapse.

I am level 40 in 6hrs, but I have completed 40%+ of the silver campain (got to dryad island) for the sole purpose to see if I could run the Orc Cave. Which I can and dont have to cast anything, Pet takes care of them with in seconds.

Now what is funny but is also when I realized my Dryad was a Tank Beast was while in the campaign some ppl joined it was a full house 2x Dryads, an Inquistor and High Elf. We were in the Human Realm everything was red which means they were at least 2+ levels or more above me. I was tanking while my partners and pet were killing the mob. I did not use one potion nor did I have to use GG Touch. This went on until we beat the Octo Boss.

So far I have followed Purple Lizards with the exception to putting all Int and changing gangrene to relapse.

I am level 40 in 6hrs, but I have completed 40%+ of the silver campain (got to dryad island) for the sole purpose to see if I could run the Orc Cave. Which I can and dont have to cast anything, Pet takes care of them with in seconds.

Now what is funny but is also when I realized my Dryad was a Tank Beast was while in the campaign some ppl joined it was a full house 2x Dryads, an Inquistor and High Elf. We were in the Human Realm everything was red which means they were at least 2+ levels or more above me. I was tanking while my partners and pet were killing the mob. I did not use one potion nor did I have to use GG Touch. This went on until we beat the Octo Boss.

I followed Karrupt build except that I haven't spent most of my skill points. I have 2 fully modded skills, VD and bark.

I currently have read about 2 runes of each (and I do mean every Combat Art even the ones I have never heard of......is that a bad idea?) skill except for bark and vd. I have 4 of each in my tummy.

How many pet runes did you eat at 40 to wipe out the orcs? My pet still does no damage against kobold chief with 2 runes.

I'm still sticking to the main roads in the HE section right now. I keep running into a town and getting the vd reset:( That's just because I'm new to the game and I don't know where I'm going.

If I bring up the map, they'd probably kill me while I look at the map.

Oh and I have the following skills so far

Voodoo Lore 9

Nature Lore 9

Concentration 10

Voodoo Focus ~10

Nature Focus ~8

Bargining 1

Edited by FlyingPig

right pig rune alocation is as follows. Keep ancient bark at the max read that nature focus allows then go golden glade touch the same way always maxxed these to are the most important in this build to boost your defense and also get your ho. Even at your level you can look at the map for minutes with out dying if those two were maxxed. vd keep very low for fast regens. this build at fifty can easily take Any boss on the server. Fifty is a longtime for most builds but not this one. You can get it in mere hours thru grinding. Later on you will run across a lot of plus combat art gear at one hundred plus then you can almost stop reading runes period. As for skill usage. Pump more into bargaining it should ways soft skill wise be the same level you are. The rest of the skillpoints you have left put some in nature lore amd focus. For two reasons one lore boost damage which boost the HP regen of ancient bark. Also focus will allow ancient bark to be higher. If you have a b and ggt fully modded mod tangled vines next then edelphic lances fully. And read runes as necessary.

Does this trick only work for PC Ice and Blood? because I tried it and I don't think it works. It might spread if another kobold is close enough, but I have never seen it spreading outside my screen?

Does it also have to be a multiplayer game? what about single player game?

Thanks.

Edited by Dimeron

I followed Karrupt build except that I haven't spent most of my skill points. I have 2 fully modded skills, VD and bark.

I currently have read about 2 runes of each (and I do mean every Combat Art even the ones I have never heard of......is that a bad idea?) skill except for bark and vd. I have 4 of each in my tummy.

How many pet runes did you eat at 40 to wipe out the orcs? My pet still does no damage against kobold chief with 2 runes.

I'm still sticking to the main roads in the HE section right now. I keep running into a town and getting the vd reset:( That's just because I'm new to the game and I don't know where I'm going.

Voodoo Lore 9

Nature Lore 9

Concentration 10

Voodoo Focus ~10

Nature Focus ~8

Bargining 1

Okay,reading other runes wont hurt anything it just allows you to use the skill.

1st Skills: Nature Lore/Focus and Voodoo Lore/Focus either one between Lore or Focus or both should be at your level or close to you level. Do not put anymore points in Concentration for right now or maybe ever. You should also have EP in order to get Bargining, leave EP at 5 for right now.

With this I would do the following:

Raise Nature Lore from 10 to 29 (19 points), this will allow you to mod skills in Nature (keep at your level)

Voodoo Focus from 8 to whatever amount of points to allow you to mod MA and Black Curse then stop until later.

Rest of the points into Bargining until you get it to your level and keep it at your level even when it gets past 75.

Any additonal points once you get all of this done I would put into Nature Focus. This will lower regeneration times for Nature and also add to the points you need to met the requirments to continue to mod which your going to mod everything in Nature.

Once you have fully modded some of the Nature skills plus modded MA and Black Curse Bosses will drop fast for you.

Yes I have read about 30+ runes for MA and Bark which both are fully modded. I keep MA at least 2 levels higher than my level. Eveything else except VD is at 1 Rune and VD is currently at 5.

My Skills Currently:

Voodoo Focus: 40

Nature Lore: 40

Nature Focus 30

CR:5

Armor Lore: 1

EP: 5

Conc: 1

Bargining: What ever else I had left. I did not take this skill until level 35 but I think it is at 10 which I am working on boosting this to my level along with maintaning Voodoo Focus and Nature Lore until I have Black Curse fully modded then dumping into bargin to catch up to my level.

Edited by Zeus331

Voodoo Lore 9

Nature Lore 9

Concentration 10

Voodoo Focus ~10

Nature Focus ~8

Bargining 1

EDIT: written before Zeus' post.

Hey, Pig! (was recently listening to Downward Spiral, so I had a smile when you showed up here...8)

Looks like you should have some mod points in Voodoo aspect. You should make you pet as good as possible; put a couple of modifications on your take the +damage first mod and higher level 2nd mod on Moribound Animus. Your 'combo' will be Tangled Vine to keep enemies still while the pet tears them apart. So, in this respect, you should have some armour which increases Animus buff, THEN eat some runes to bump it a few more levels, keeping an eye on your Tangled Vine regen time while doing this. You don't want regen time greater than the duration of the Vines.

Edited by essjayehm
right pig rune alocation is as follows. Keep ancient bark at the max read that nature focus allows then go golden glade touch the same way always maxxed these to are the most important in this build to boost your defense and also get your ho. Even at your level you can look at the map for minutes with out dying if those two were maxxed. vd keep very low for fast regens. this build at fifty can easily take Any boss on the server. Fifty is a longtime for most builds but not this one. You can get it in mere hours thru grinding. Later on you will run across a lot of plus combat art gear at one hundred plus then you can almost stop reading runes period. As for skill usage. Pump more into bargaining it should ways soft skill wise be the same level you are. The rest of the skillpoints you have left put some in nature lore amd focus. For two reasons one lore boost damage which boost the HP regen of ancient bark. Also focus will allow ancient bark to be higher. If you have a b and ggt fully modded mod tangled vines next then edelphic lances fully. And read runes as necessary.

Awesome! Thanks:)

I will start putting skills in to get ggt and tangled vines modded. Should I pick up any other skill at this point? or put points in concerntration?

Will Bargaining help with the drops? I seem to be pretty poor for the level. I guess that's the side effect of not being able to pick up all the loot and sell them.

BTW, I have always run across the map and never repeat an area until I run into a town by mistake.

If I don't run into a town, would the mobs who got infected in the beginning die 20 minutes later when I'm all the way across the map? Or should I double back to say hello?

I'm tempted to do that because if I run too long, I'm bound to run into a town I didn't know about.

Thanks essjay and zues,

That answers my question about Bargaining that I forgot to ask. I will put 5 points in EP and start putting points in there.

I will keep up the runes on the bark and the pet.

It's hard to keep up with the runes without money:(

It takes 4 runes to exchange for the 1 I want, and they are hard to come by. If I exchange one rune, I simpley have no money for it.

Basically, I'm going to mod GGT and vine and eat more runes for bark and pet.

Once I'm caught up with all that, I will start doing the main quest chain and dropping bosses:)

Thanks essjay and zues,

That answers my question about Bargaining that I forgot to ask. I will put 5 points in EP and start putting points in there.

I will keep up the runes on the bark and the pet.

It's hard to keep up with the runes without money:(

It takes 4 runes to exchange for the 1 I want, and they are hard to come by. If I exchange one rune, I simpley have no money for it.

Basically, I'm going to mod GGT and vine and eat more runes for bark and pet.

Once I'm caught up with all that, I will start doing the main quest chain and dropping bosses:)

By all means double back in the desert or where ever you run VD at and gather any pick ups from the recent deaths, you can also gather a group and cast your pet. Killem, loot them now you have money to switch your runes or when you get bargining up to your level along with + Bargin relics you can shop for better gear.

EP will get you better drops, money, sets but you dont want to level this right away because the importance is your damage and your bargin skills. EP will get boosted up when you start finding or buying + all skills jewelery.

I will start putting skills in to get ggt and tangled vines modded. Should I pick up any other skill at this point? or put points in concerntration?

Will Bargaining help with the drops? I seem to be pretty poor for the level. I guess that's the side effect of not being able to pick up all the loot and sell them.

BTW, I have always run across the map and never repeat an area until I run into a town by mistake.

If I don't run into a town, would the mobs who got infected in the beginning die 20 minutes later when I'm all the way across the map? Or should I double back to say hello?

I'm tempted to do that because if I run too long, I'm bound to run into a town I didn't know about.

I am pretty sure Bargaining does not help with drops. VD does not get you a lot of drops, so if you need some cash, you should "play normally" ie grind your way thru a campaign.

With VD runs, I have found that I don't get the massive explosions of experience until I have done a full circle or have double-backed to where I started. But I haven't been running it that long and am still learning VD myself. :unsure:

When I run into a town I wasn't expecting (mostly 'cause I lose track of where I am), I have been able to re-start VD quite easily. Some places actually don't kill the VD spread if you don't spend too long there (ie if you just get close enough for the town name to appear on the top of screen and then GET OUT).

Allright I was going to log in and edit my original post to answer some of the questions in the thread but more exciting questions are asked. Zeus you took armor lore nice so I'm guessing you chose combat relexes? If so that works too.

Alright so this little piggy wants to go to the market eh? So the question qill bargaining help me get money. By all means no. Bargaining gets you special discount and alot more choices purely that alone. Heres where you start to build your own character as zeus did. If you want more money Pig put more skill points into Enhanced Perception. Casredwiki's explanation of what it does is pretty vague. What it does do though is gives you a better loot drop from mob/bosses and also allows you to find better items inside the chest you run accross. So if you need more dough add some more flour:P. Your flour would be E.P. Also do as easy says and make sure to double back. Yesterday I played my voodoo dryad after taking a month off so I could answer more questions. So I reorganized her gear to see what worked best.

when it comes to gear. theres a couple of different things you want to focus on so this build works. these are things all of you need forged to your gear. spell intensity,int,skill,runspeed, and last but not least +'s to your armor.

here is an example of why my charcter never dies.

I killed white griffin like 30's times in a row to get a Chest piece of time

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...stplate_of_Time

(her best defensive body piece).I socketed the following combination I shopped until I found the hiest ring/amulet that had armor: 30% poison. then I foreged it in the gold slot. along with 2 armor bonusses from the black smith to boost that aspect even higher. Another thing I noticed is the importance of Acute mind after the last update I hadnt really played her much. Now though having acute mind up as you run around also makes the experience flow come through alot faster as well and thing in front and behind you are dying so thats another way to get that money you were looking for pig.

This one is to all of you building this character or a version there of.Dont work out your calfs all day long and have scrawny arms. cause you may run fast but if you fall those arms arent going to hold that weight. Make sure you read runes evenly.Later on you through bargaining you will come across alot of + combat art amulets and rings and even + aspect rings which will boost an entire sections. This could be a good thing or a bad thing if you have read to many rings in one area.

Edited by karruptedkat
Also do as easy says and make sure to double back.

when it comes to gear. theres a couple of different things you want to focus on so this build works. these are things all of you need forged to your gear. spell intensity,int,skill,runspeed, and last but not least +'s to your armor.

Did you just call me "easy"? Hrmph, you wish :thumbsup::dance:

Good post, just wondering why you look for spell intensity and what "skill".. ohwait I just realized you probably meant All Skills. Nevermind.

So, yeah.. why spell intensity. I also favour visibility range (~50% is ideal), typically using the Time set (all 3) for VD runs. If you have Atamark's Star, throw it into the Chestpiece of Time as it does insane things with the rugged modification on Ancient Bark.

But, yeah... VD Shopper needs money, so if you don't have a toon filling the chest with crap to sell for $$$, then she'll need to get some serious arm workouts along the way. Usually I stop and grind out the campaign quests and move on to the next difficulties at 40 (silver-gold), 70 (gold-plat). and plan on moving from platinum to Niob at 100.

Of course, the Orc cave is awesome for $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Also do as easy says and make sure to double back.

Did you just call me "easy"? Hrmph, you wish :thumbsup::dance:

Good post, just wondering why you look for spell intensity and what "skill".. ohwait I just realized you probably meant All Skills. Nevermind.

So, yeah.. why spell intensity. I also favour visibility range (~50% is ideal), typically using the Time set (all 3) for VD runs. If you have Atamark's Star, throw it into the Chestpiece of Time as it does insane things with the rugged modification on Ancient Bark.

But, yeah... VD Shopper needs money, so if you don't have a toon filling the chest with crap to sell for $$$, then she'll need to get some serious arm workouts along the way. Usually I stop and grind out the campaign quests and move on to the next difficulties at 40 (silver-gold), 70 (gold-plat). and plan on moving from platinum to Niob at 100.

Of course, the Orc cave is awesome for $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

spell intensity is what makes all those mobs go green so fast. also why having the correct head is so important. It allows for easier transmission with almost no resistance. only plus visibility I add is from having the entire tendrils of time pieces on none in the actual gear.

Hey Karrupted, great build!

A friend and I are about to give it a shot on the xbox 360- only question I have tho is does the effects stack if we're both casting VD? I'm sure it does but don't think I've seen anyone mention multiplayer madness in this thread so far, so just figured I'd ask and get it cleared up once n for all..

Hopefully we can both make the same char and just blaze through the areas even faster :thumbsup:

Also, I'm hoping my friend gets experience as well even if he's not a Dryad... just because my plague would be doing all the killing, doesn't mean I'd be the only one getting xp from it if we're grouped.. right?! :dance:

Cheers

Edited by kaldo
spell intensity is what makes all those mobs go green so fast. also why having the correct head is so important. It allows for easier transmission with almost no resistance. only plus visibility I add is from having the entire tendrils of time pieces on none in the actual gear.

Spell intensity I have not tried yet, will do for Platinum runs!

Visiblility range - yes, not Visibility slotted, just helmet of time bonus plus full-set bonus, is more than enough. Makes it easier when running in circles to see where the clumps of enemies are.

Hey Karrupted, great build!

A friend and I are about to give it a shot on the xbox 360- only question I have tho is does the effects stack if we're both casting VD? I'm sure it does but don't think I've seen anyone mention multiplayer madness in this thread so far, so just figured I'd ask and get it cleared up once n for all..

Hopefully we can both make the same char and just blaze through the areas even faster ;)

Also, I'm hoping my friend gets experience as well even if he's not a Dryad... just because my plague would be doing all the killing, doesn't mean I'd be the only one getting xp from it if we're grouped.. right?! :gogo:

Cheers

Sorry I can't comment on multiplayer, but I am sure that for couch co-op, the second player gets the experience from first player's VD. level 5-20 in 10 seconds? Sign me up! Awesome way to "skip" the early levels on consoles.

I play on playstation but I have heard numerous reports of people helping dryads on xbox gather mobs so it spreads faster.On ps3 thats not something we can do because voodoo dryads crash the server all the time>.>. So give it a shot and post your results please. If that works omg how cool would that be?

@essjayehm. Do it for sure in platinum plus before that not 100% needed cause the mobs will rarely resist anything.

Edited by karruptedkat
I play on playstation but I have heard numerous reports of people helping dryads on xbox gather mobs so it spreads faster.On ps3 thats not something we can do because voodoo dryads crash the server all the time>.>. So give it a shot and post your results please. If that works omg how cool would that be?

@essjayehm. Do it for sure in platinum plus before that not 100% needed cause the mobs will rarely resist anything.

:)

Thanks!