Holy Blazing Barsteward Banana Swords!

Greetings fleshy mortals, I am paraDaRk-371. Upon awakening from my tomb to remember our fallen temple gaurdians I have found a stockpile of strange stick like objects. Further examination revealed they were light-sabers! What a shock it was to almost poke out my own visual orbs with one of these things. It seems there are a dozen total and in remembrance of the fallen I am giving these away to the first 12 people who visit me this upcoming monday(veteran's day).

-------------------- :woot:

That's right folks, I'm giving away 12 count em 12! lightsabers this veteran's day in honour of those fallen soldiers who gave their lives for us. What's better than incinerating the foes of the fallen? By doing it with a flashy and cool looking sword! So feel free to post questions here or message me online, cause 12 lucky ps3 players will get a lightsaber this monday. :)

Limit one saber per visitor, to keep people from hording the room, please exit after recieving your saber, limited time offer, only valid on veteran's day, no purchase necessary. To enter just find the room or ask for an invite. Offer only valid while supplies last. No guarantee of quality/sockets, level of sabers between 15 and who knows?

Update: And now they're all gone, but no worries I'll have more later hopefully plenty for all =)

Edited by Sarcolemming

ahahha

Andrew, you rock! lol, what a wonderfully creative and sincerely positive energy service you've turned in for the community.

Thank you!

:)

gogo

no reserves available but since only 3 people have responded I will let out a little secret...

...the first few that come in may find themselves getting a little more then they bargained for ^.^

Stay tuned for the characters name as I'll be making a brand new level 1 to give them away. : )

Sadly If my pc was capable of playing Sacred 2 I would have done this for pc as well but I shall send out a challenge here and now for others to show their remembrance of the fallen this coming monday by hosting other interesting events for the other platforms!

:viking: Rally squaaaaad~

erm... wrong game :D ehem, so here is the official challenge as we still have two days before monday(including today, saturday) can the PC and Xbox360 users match my offer? :unsure:

edit: was supposed to be b.a.s.ta.r.d. swords cause they're all wavy and cool, but the forum edited it to barsteward xD for those that didn't figure it out

Edited by Sarcolemming
Also, can I add you as a friend in PSN so I can join your game?

Of course! =) it's not only more practical, it nigh guarantees a spot in the room :omg: hence the first few peeps here are almost certain to get a saber ^.^

all as a reward for posting here and showing interest in the event~!

what time?

probably around noonish eastern time(12:00pm), whenever I wake up(usually around that time) I plan on logging on and starting the room, just remember to hop in grab the loot and hop out, hopefully we'll get more then 3 people who want a light saber. If that time is difficult for you well I'll be on all day although the first room may only last an hour, I will be happy to rehost later.... assuming the sabers are all still there

The room will of course be public, at level 1, Free world so any camp can join, probably on bronze mode to make it stand out as well.

The characters name, probably LSgiveaway or something similar, once I actually make him I'll post the name and class to make it even more obvious, if you can't find the room then just msg for an invite.

Oh, another thought, I will post here when the room is actually up since my ps3 is sitting side by side with my PC. :D

The room is OPEN! yaaaay! :crazy:

Feel free to ask for invites there are only 6 light sabers left!

Character name is: LitSabrGiveAway, light campaign, free world, bronze, and of course, level 1, I'll be on here till about 2pm(+an hour and twenty minutes from time of post) so you better hurry cause I won't be rehosting till much later in the evening!

Edit: Congrats to Gudyleila for getting the Deathblow poison lightsaber, the first(and so far only) dark forums user to get a saber ^^;

Edit:edit: Room is now CLOSED:P, however I will hopefully catch a few more just for the dark users on here that couldn't get one =)

Edited by Sarcolemming

Think this could be a monthly thing, have now bought a few sabers of my own and if someone else is doing it I'll throw a few into the grab bag too.

P.S. Always think of Barsteward Swords now whenever I see the real name in the game lol.

Edited by Rndm