Undead Legion Quest - works perfectly on the XBOX 360

I have heard this quest is bugged but I just got done with it 10mins ago and it works perfectly on the xbox 360. Not only that but it also spawns a boss that you wouldnt normally ever see! I also got a legendary from either the quest or the boss not sure witch. It was a 1h sword bone slicer so if your a 1h sword user I would definitely go do this quest.

Heres a link to show you where to start it http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...e_Undead_Legion , keep in mind it takes about a hour or so.

Now go kill undead till your heart is content! :oooo:

Yup the quest was patched in the only update for consoles :)

o really do you know what else was patched for consoles?

Also is the legendary sword I got the reward for the quest or just a lucky drop?

It's the reward for the quest. In fact, because it's a true legendary that is released upon quest completion, it has been seen as being a unique resource that has value because it can be spawned at multiple levels ...hence Antitrust's article/build:

Twin Boneslicers, The benefits of Dual Wielding Sword Weapons

:)

gogo

Yeah I agree dual weild is powerful but I think its abit over used. Everyone uses it for every build now it seems like and I just get sick of seeing it.

I prefer 2h hafted with my SW, Theirs nothing better then the sound of a skull crushing blow that shakes the screen when you swing a huge hammer.

Yeah I agree dual weild is powerful but I think its abit over used.

Probably popular cuz they're so useful, and definitely powerful.

DW'ing them still loox pretty hot though

:)

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

Not all builds use DW, its hard to do if you choose polearms as your weapon type (Or ranged). DW two poles, that would be fun (their attack speed is similar to 1 handed swords but do damage of two handers).

Its a fun quest but I have about 8 Boneslicers now, so I don't bother too much with it any more.

Edited by colif