Accessing the Sacred 2 downloads section

• 5 weeks later...

It's finally up and going, thanks everyone for patience with us on this. There are 58 categories (so far :oooo:) that anyone member of this forum can upload to or download from. If you have a kind of download that we don't have a category for yet, please post, or tell us, and we'll put it up quickly.

All files uploaded by members will need a thumbnail, and a description. The description of your file, after you submit it, gets sent to me and Schot (so far...but we are trying to get the entire mod team on this) for approval..

Once we approve, the file is in the database, a copy of your writeup is automatically produced as a post in the Downloads Forum, and we can all read and directly travel from there to your file/download in the downloads page.

There is five stars you can rate per file, so go on and apply stars as needed ^^

Enjoy this nifty new toy everybody!

:)

gogo

I was just wondering if its just me or if others weren't quite able to see everything thats displayed on the downloads page. In the "Whats New" and "Random" sections there is some text that I am not able to see...like below, in the highlighted parts of the pics:

post-583-0-01815600-1298461301_thumb.jpg post-583-0-87459000-1298461302_thumb.jpg

DB, you are definitely not seeing stuff. This new skin is so narrow, it's getting in the way of some of the functionalities. We're a little frustrated right now with this as well. The default skin will actually let you read the entire downloads page perfectly, and Schot was up till 5.30 am in the morning working on doing recoding for the skin to help us out.

A break through is almost here.

gogo

It looks like you're able to see all the links that I can. By using the links along the left, and using this skin, you can get to all the sub categories that we've created. For now, this skin actually shows everything perfectly, it's just the dark skin that is making us crazy until Schot can fix this

gogo

Well...it looks like from that pic that all I am missing is the date the files where uploaded. Not a big issue so no need to worry.

Edit: I like the changes you've made to the default skin though schot..simple, but effective.

Edited by Dragon Brother