Bosskiller

I have only expierience with TG, but ha can get bergain, Ep and blacksmith no problem and still be boss killer. ONe thing is that he can do that easily for outside ones while on mount. In caves he isnt that awesome.

Well, we will start by figuring out which characters won't work. Inquisitor can take bargaining, but not EP. SW can take EP, but not bargaining. So they're out.

There are plenty of Seraphim builds that would do what you're after. My suggestion would be the Queen of Blades or a BFG build. If you have the equipment, you could give Dob's new Leech killer a go.

For High Elf I'd go with either Gogo's Secret Agent Ice Elf or Katran's impressive (and well loved) Pyro Elf.

For a Dryad, I'd probably go with the Staff Bug build (assuming you're playing Ice and Blood). I have one as a shopper at roughly 100 and she destroys everything. Alternatively, check out Unipuma's guide.

There are many choices for the Temple Guardian, mine would be Dobri's Utility Guide or Woody's 200 Club Utility Build.

As for the poor Dragon Mage, I have no suggestions. I am not a fan of the class, but I am sure someone can provide some insight.

Most of these will probably need a little tweaking to include barganing/EP, but it should definitely be possible. If you've emassed a bunch of gear for any one class, perhaps that would be the place to start.

Actually started one right after I made this topic, just to have something to entertain myself with.. Ended up with an Ice HE, Guess Ill have a looksie at the 007 build.

I love HE's for their fast kills and being able to level quickly, haven't really gotten over 20 with any other toon tho :P

But if this HE is too weak ima go for seraphim..

Thanks for the advice.

Edit: Should I keep EP at my level or should I just leave it at 1 point for now?

Edited by Popcicle