Sacred 2 Downloads - Sacred 2 macro tool

File Name: Sacred 2 macro tool

File Submitter: mr.ioes

File Submitted: 03 Apr 2011

File Updated: 27 Apr 2011

File Category: Fallen Angel Tools

Version 1.5b

Mousebinds should work now 100%.

Spellsets still sometimes don't recognize all spells. If that's the case, just try again to assign them or use a different order, until I figured out why that's the cause.

Version 1.5

fun fact: 2 hours of playtesting and I didn't realize that the mousebinds didn't work at all in v1.4.

anyway, it's fixed now and it works better than I first aimed for. if the spell on your left mousebutton is in cd, it just uses normal attack. love it :)

couple of important bugfixes, visual improvements, etc etc ...

hf!

Click here to download this file

Normally I used Autoit at roleplay games to detect if a certain point of the screen is green or red. This certain point is normally in the health bar ;)

This auto health potions were a great help when new to the game and having eye and hand surgeries, later builds were robust enough to be played even without autoit doing the healing.

Remember Autoit is disliked by some anti virus tools and by some game companies. You could do great robots for Diablo2 with it. Using only pre-defined maps, having torches at fixed places, so the standard trick was to replace the torches by ugly pink rectangles and use autoit to detect the pink places to have some like GPS coordinates, the torches being the satellites. But since my Diablo2 times were when we had no internet in our area noone was harmed.

Just updated to 1.2!

It now

• has a somewhat userfriendly GUI
  • features a quick switch between 2 spellsets and
  • allows you to assign any spell to any mousebutton, meaning that you can not only "normal attack" mobs, but also can cast spells with it. Probably only useful for non-caster players though.

more info: Sacred 2 macro tool

@Chattius:

Yeah I remember that Diablo II AutoIt era very well :)

In fact, it may be still the case that people try to use them for destructive reasons but oh well... sad people.

Edited by mr.ioes