Non Dropping Set Item

I'm playing in SP mode with the latest CM patch installed.

I also have the balance.txt modified to drop rares/sets/uniques (as I found in the forum) as I do not have alot of time to make a shopper.

I've found testing that I can get the full set of whichever set I want for the respective characters (not tested dryad or inquisitor yet), but for some reason I can't get the full set for my HE. I have 7 out of 8 parts of the Armaments of Hell Set, but I CANNOT get the Bracers Of Phlegetos to drop.

I'm now level 53 on chapter 6 and halfway through bloodwood section and I'm using the ALT button to highlight all drops so I can see what is being dropped.

What I'm wondering is: Am I just being unlucky (I have 2 complete sets of other HE sets, but I'm pyro focussed), or does that part only drop after a certain level?

If I'm just being unlucky is there somewhere I can download it from, or is it perhaps a bug?

Thankyou :Just_Cuz_21:

Edited by parky73

I checked the droplists and the blueprint for the arms of this set, everything is as it should be. Keep looking for them. :)

I checked the droplists and the blueprint for the arms of this set, everything is as it should be. Keep looking for them. :)

Thankyou for the response, sorry I couldn't reply earlier but I've been at work.

I guess I'll keep plodding on and hopefully I'll get lucky within the next day or so :twitch:

• 1 month later...

I am also not getting these to drop. I did some snooping and discovered an error in one of the files. Sent czevak a message about the problem.

Will correct it ASAP. Will be dropable with v0130. I promise. :)

Keep in mind that if you make this change, when CMv0130 arrives you must restore the bugged version or it will present an error that the correct drop.txt is not found.

There is a typo in the drop.txt file, so here's a quick fix for this problem. Lordaeron and Nine Hells arms have the same entry number, so when the file is read, the Lordaeron entry is over-writing the Nine Hells entry. To fix this, we just change the Lordaeron entry since it is the last one in that particular drop list.

1. Back-up and KEEP your drop.txt located in ../scripts/server/. You will need this file when CMv0130 is released.

2. Open drop.txt with a text editor and search for: entry71 = { -- SK_Lordaeron_Arms.

Should be around line number 8217.

3. Change: entry71 = { -- SK_Lordaeron_Arms

to read: entry72 = { -- SK_Lordaeron_Arms

4. save and enjoy.

Keep in mind that if you make this change, when CMv0130 arrives you must restore the bugged version or it will present an error that the correct drop.txt is not found.

Edited by DMCain