Sacred 2 Build- High Elf and Inquisitor - something Crazy?!

Hello all together .

If this is the correct forum please move here do not fit.

Thank you.

Now I play thanks to my girlfriend Sacred 2 Ice & Blood gold with full passion together with the mod Diablo Fallen.

Now I am for some time in search of a clever guide for a High Elf and a Inqi .

Unfortunately, so far I could not even find useful and hope to be able to find here .

Wanted no standard but rather build something crazy : P

Hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance

Translation with Google

A build is only crazy until it is proofed to be playable. When I did my first melee elves everyone laughed, then more people tried them and then alot tried them and they were not longer considered crazy.

I think with AddOn and CM-patch a raging nimbus build should be possible. Start with some of the normal ice elf builds and when you start to get enough +combat_art-range stuff, modify nimbus for extra radius.

Boss killing would be glacial thorns or magic coup and a x% life leech weapon. But big groups of enemies should be nicely trapped in a set of nicely placed nimbus spells covering the whole screen. A ca-range optiimized character worked nicely for my level 167 hard core dragon mage.

• Like! 1

I don't understand why the builds in the builds section are not useful? Is it because of the mod you are playing on? Many of the builds in the builds section are tested. My Spider Knight build kicked ass as a tank who could not be killed but who had lots of deathblow to drop things melee style.