All New SciFi Dungeon Level Design

SheHawk

I believe it's the predication of "Sci-Fi" that always gets me excited just before I click upon one of your new creations.  Dang that green is good...the prefect shade of sci-fi...also love how its shaped out...something very lucas arts games about it... 

3HaJVvr6qfm8NWwfTTjjhUFA66Q1BPYcXerfHMrG

:cool:

gogo

• Respect! 1
12 hours ago, gogoblender said:

I believe it's the predication of "Sci-Fi" that always gets me excited just before I click upon one of your new creations.  Dang that green is good...the prefect shade of sci-fi...also love how its shaped out...something very lucas arts games about it... 

3HaJVvr6qfm8NWwfTTjjhUFA66Q1BPYcXerfHMrG

:cool:

gogo

Thank you Gogo, I am glad that you like the green, it was a most fantastic find on the Google Image Search. I knew immediately that I wanted to go for a an Acid like lake to really give this dungeon a scary sci-fi feel to it, aslo the idea about the stepping stone, those wonderful hexagons, they start to move down into the acid lake, or they would do, if this was an actual playable level, you an I hope, imagine trying to run as fast as possible as so to get to the other end without dying in the game. I know how that seems, but I feel the game would need some kind of element ot keep the players on their toes. It would have to be doable of course, well timed, etc. and not impossible to get fromone end to the other. Again , from the original map I could tell that there was an underepass and the two sections, to the right and two the left and the right, with the center section, however the way to the upper level did not seem all that clear, so I had to come up with some creative thinking and that is where the acid lake idea came in to help build a unique design. Wow! what a compliment of you to say that the shape of my dungeon to look something like Lucas Arts Games. That is very high praise, I am so humbled, truly so. Thank you beyond mention, that means a real lot to me.

Edited by SheHawk