Swap Character Appearance - Temple Guardian for Shadow Warrior ?

I am here because I am totally ignorant about this. I'm not even sure if this is the right place to post this. Anyway here goes. I was wondering if there is any way for me to make the Temple Guardian have the same appearance as the shadow warrior? 

It's sounds like an awful lot of work. It should be doable, modders make entire new classes with the models and animations of the original classes, but it's going to take a while to copy all the animations, item models, etc. I sometimes change certain item models, spell animations or mount models which is easy enough but changing everything? Yeesh...

It's probably easier to just change some of the SW's combat arts with those of the TG that you want and play that "modded" shadow warrior. It's still going to take a while to alter the animations and sound effects but it'll be faster.

What'd be even easier is to just get used to the TG's visual appearance. He's a bit weird, sure, but hey, he is unique, you gotta give him that. :D 

• Appreciation 1

Sounds beyond me then. I'll just play Shadow Warrior. I don't care much for the look of the TG at all but like the combat arts / skill selections.  :whistle:Thank you for the response!

Edited by RIVEIR
  • Like! 1

I've ignored several characters for a long time because I didn't like their looks too (I still don't play with the inquisitor). I hated how the SW runs for a long time too. :D But usually, once I play with them for a bit, I start enjoying the different looks and quirks. The TG's unique mount, the unicycle, also makes him look very different so you can give that a try too.

Edit: Here's a quick video of how the TG looks when riding and fighting from the Mobiculum mount (from 16 minute on) - quite different than when he's just walking.

Edited by RetsReds
On 9/5/2020 at 2:49 PM, RIVEIR said:

I am here because I am totally ignorant about this. I'm not even sure if this is the right place to post this. Anyway here goes. I was wondering if there is any way for me to make the Temple Guardian have the same appearance as the shadow warrior? 

Perfect place!

:hugs:

gogo

On 9/6/2020 at 1:45 PM, RIVEIR said:

Sounds beyond me then. I'll just play Shadow Warrior. I don't care much for the look of the TG at all but like the combat arts / skill selections.  :whistle:Thank you for the response!

On 9/7/2020 at 1:36 AM, RetsReds said:

I've ignored several characters for a long time because I didn't like their looks too (I still don't play with the inquisitor). I hated how the SW runs for a long time too. :D But usually, once I play with them for a bit, I start enjoying the different looks and quirks. The TG's unique mount, the unicycle, also makes him look very different so you can give that a try too.

Edit: Here's a quick video of how the TG looks when riding and fighting from the Mobiculum mount (from 16 minute on) - quite different than when he's just walking.

Thanks Rets for the video!

Riveir, I'm with you on not really liking the look of the Temple Guardian.  I REALLY felt it lacked a ton of "punch" to make it a more edgier character...more akin to PInnochio...ahh, Sacred's sense of humor...

oh well

:lol:

gogo