CD-Key troubles

:lol: hey everyone I'm having trouble with my cd-keys and being able to get online. :) I have tried everything I have read about fixing this problem like : swap the two cd-keys one on the bottom in the one on the top etc., changing usernames, and I went to service_sacred and got a new cd-key. :woot: problem is I'm still getting the message "This underworld key is invalid" The new key they sent me was an underworld cd-key :hugs: I sent a new message to service_sacred asking them for help but you guys have been playing for so long I thought maybe someone here might have an idea ;) A wise person told me to post it to the board saying that more heads could get me on the servers in no time. :) If anyone has any kind of idea what I might be doing wrong or any helpful hints it would be very much appreciated as I can't wait much longer to get started in playing. I don't want to have to wait till march to start playing with you guys in Sacred 2 I want to play now :cry: Wow sounded like my son there for a minute but really if any one can help it would be appreciated. :o
The new key they sent me was an underworld cd-key

Just so I'm clear (need mmore coffee) which Version are you installing?...Sacred Plus or the Expansion Underworld and the original?

Also this might help....I took it from SIF

CD-Key Problems:

There are a number of error messages that might pop up regarding your CD-Key the following are the usual reason for getting one of these errors:

If you have a used copy of the game the Owner may have already used the CD-Key.

If you are trying to create a second account using your CD-Keys, since you can only have one account per CD-Key.

You simply typed in the CD-Key incorrectly, since some of the letters can easily be confused with other letters.

The account name you are trying to create has already been taken by someone else.

Due to a mix up at the printing plant, sometimes the CD-Keys are printed in the wrong order on the Sacred Gold booklet (Underworld key on top and Sacred key on the bottom).

Here is a list of commonly misread letters:

Q & O

U & V

V & Y

8 & B

S & 5

NOTE: there are no zeros only the letter O

At the moment thats all I can think of, keep us updated and hope someone else can think of something too :lol:

GL

Claire :hugs:

I have Sacred Gold which is Sacred and Underworld together. it came with two cd-keys which didn't work I can show the info I got from service_sacred:

Hello,

please find attached a new Underworld key:

Best regards,

ASCARON Entertainment GmbH

I. A.

Mark Kieschke

System Administrator

Verler Str. 6

D-33332 Gütersloh

Tel.: +49 (0) 52 41 / 96 66 – 0

Fax.: +49 (0) 52 41 / 96 66 – 110

Homepage: www.ascaron.com

Handelsregister: Gütersloh HRB 4193

Geschäftsführer: Holger Flöttmann

Von: Doug [mailto:papadragon96@atlantic.net]

Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. November 2007 17:51

An: Service_Sacred

Cc: papadragon96@atlantic.net

Betreff: RE: CD key problems with sacred gold and multiplayer

Here are two different views of the manual, wasn’t sure if you could see the cd keys in the first one so I made a close up of the cd key section I hope this gets it fixed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 9:56 AM

To: Doug

Subject: AW: CD key problems with sacred gold and multiplayer

Hello,

an account has been created using the Underworld key. Unfortunately the Sacred keys do not match. Please send me a scan or digital photo of the back cover of your manual (Underworld key clearly readable!) . I will then block this key and send you a replacement key.

Best regards,

I. A.

Mark Kieschke

System Administrator

Verler Str. 6

D-33332 Gütersloh

Tel.: +49 (0) 52 41 / 96 66 – 0

Fax.: +49 (0) 52 41 / 96 66 – 110

Homepage: www.ascaron.com

Handelsregister: Gütersloh HRB 4193

Geschäftsführer: Holger Flöttmann

Von: Doug [mailto:papadragon96@atlantic.net]

Gesendet: Sonntag, 4. November 2007 00:10

An: Service_Sacred

Betreff: CD key problems with sacred gold and multiplayer

I have sacred gold which I bought a year or so ago and the cd keys on the back of the manual don’t seem to work on the multiplayer internet game. I have only just started trying to get in online play because my son and brother are both playing the sacred games now. I bought sacred gold for me, sacred for my son because there was only one copy of Sacred gold at the time. My brother has sacred with the underworld expansion but I can’t get online with the cd keys that I have it says “This underworld cd key is already in use.” I haven’t even set up an account with it yet so I’m wondering how this could be. The game was not bought used. I tried some of the forum recommendations with changing names and reversing the order of the cd keys but none of that has worked. Please help me if you can. If you can’t I guess we will just have to wait for Sacred 2 to come out which we are planning on buying two copies of for our household and my brother will be getting his where he lives. This is the only way we can play together because he lives to far away for my son to get to play with him in any other ways. Course they do play Diablo 2 together but they are getting bored with that. Any way I’m rambling if you can help please do.

Email address: papadragon96@atlantic.net

CD key sacred:

CD key Underworld:

MP account name: Salguod

Game Version: Sacred Gold

Game origin: United States, Florida

Game Version # : Version 2.28

P.S. The Sacred CD-key seems to be fine though I’m not sure it only says that the Underworld CD-key is already in use.

Those were the emails I sent to get help with the replies sans the cd-keys and what they did if it helps any.

I know that I had troubles at first getting on there is a post on the SIF about this where some of the letters and #'s were wrong like there are no zero's in the cd key only o's the # 1 could be I 5 could be s stuff like that. you might just have to play around with it to get online I know its not much help but its the best I can think of atm. I to thought that my cd keys were in use back when sacred 1st came out but it turned out that I was just entering it wrong. so you might want to try that.

I know that I had troubles at first getting on there is a post on the SIF about this where some of the letters and #'s were wrong like there are no zero's in the cd key only o's the # 1 could be I 5 could be s stuff like that. you might just have to play around with it to get online I know its not much help but its the best I can think of atm. I to thought that my cd keys were in use back when sacred 1st came out but it turned out that I was just entering it wrong. so you might want to try that.

I'll try it but the one they sent in the email wasn't pixelated like the ones on the manual so there isn't anyway I could get those wrong there wasn't even any O's or 1's in it. Well I have to go get an echo cardiogram but I will be back in a couple of hours or so. Maybe I'll be in game then :3lmao:

hey douglas I had a problem with my CD-key to but the way to solve mine problem was idiotic

it said : UW key :**********

plus key : **********

the thing was that it was some kind of wrong print so the UW key was plus key and plus key was UW key

test it it worked for me :3lmao:

Erling's advice worked for a few others I know as well. Switch up the keys and see what happens. Nine times out of ten, the uw key is put in the sacred plus field and vice versa

Whatever you do Doug, dinna give up!

:3lmao:

gogo

I would try entering the plus key on its own and see if that gives you an error to make an acct. if that key works then you know which key the error is in. You can add the underworld key after before you set up the acct. It took me 5-6 tries to get my keys to work. ordered 2 copies of gold from the same place at the same time. Hubby's worked as advertised with the keys correctly labeled. Mine was mixed up and had alot more of the problem letters and such in it.

hey douglas I had a problem with my CD-key to but the way to solve mine problem was idiotic

it said : UW key :**********

plus key : **********

the thing was that it was some kind of wrong print so the UW key was plus key and plus key was UW key

test it it worked for me ;)

Well I tried mixing, matching, switching em around and what not the message comes up with invalid cd key or username already exists so I tried different usernames but that didn't work either....I don't suppose there is a way you can know if someone has an account with the name your wanting to use?

Erling's advice worked for a few others I know as well. Switch up the keys and see what happens. Nine times out of ten, the uw key is put in the sacred plus field and vice versa

Whatever you do Doug, dinna give up!

:oooo:

gogo

Yeah I'm trying that but it gives the invalid underworld cd message when I put them the way they should be and when I switch it up it say invalid underworld cd key or username is already in use...so I'm not sure I tried a couple of usernames that were different but it still came up like that on each one....I will never give up till I can play right beside you guys :)

I would try entering the plus key on its own and see if that gives you an error to make an acct. if that key works then you know which key the error is in. You can add the underworld key after before you set up the acct. It took me 5-6 tries to get my keys to work. ordered 2 copies of gold from the same place at the same time. Hubby's worked as advertised with the keys correctly labeled. Mine was mixed up and had alot more of the problem letters and such in it.

When I tried that it said enter cd key waiting for the underworld key, does that mean anything? I'm not giving up on this even if I have to keep trying till Sacred 2 comes out. I do have to go buy a new expansion of underworld for Christopher though but he will need that key for himself I couldn't take his and put it in mine so I can get online and he couldn't.....or could I? :pitcher:

Man that sucks I don't know what to tell you. but I seriously hope that you can get it worked out gl and hope to see ya on the servers soon.

:woot::yay::dance::dance2: I figured it out I'm in the servers now!! My mistake was that when I copied the cd-key from my email on to paper I was the one that changed the first character from a Z to a 7 :):blush: Don't know what that is called I looked at it and looked at my paper and in my head it looked the same till this morning ;) Well anyway now I can start playing the game online :drool: I just want to thank you all for the help and the comments they all pushed me to keep looking at the key even though it was clear as a bell I still messed it up. Thank you all again and hope to see you in a game :bow::thumbsup: