Guild Wars get together.

Well since people have shown some intrest in GW lately and we have brought this area back to life somewhat I am curious who is interested in leveling some low level toons in a campain that everyone has I.e Prophecies. if so post here so we can set up a time to do so. :P

Woo Hoo, Friday night and I've got some time. lol, my NOstromo isn't fixed yet, so no Sacred...but with GW, I use the keyboard, so I can play. EM, me, Schot, Gene and her husband, Lord of the North are gonna be online in five... join us if you can.

my name's gogoblender in game, guys please just add me, and we'll hook up.

Yay, GW!

:P

gogo

lol, we just got whoever was on the forum last night to play , very much informal, easy gaming...you're more than welcome to play when any of us are online!

:viking:

gogo

To all those that showed up last night and today it has been a blast and hopefully one that can be repeated often. Gogo, Schots, Mom, Lord and my self had one heck of a time running through missions and a lot of laughs and fun.

Was really great to catch you all in game. Boy have a I forgotten how to play though. I think it's going to take me a while to get used to it all again. Yeesh.

It's pretty much spontaneous play for me what with all I need to do in Sacred but a GW run is always nice once in a while. :(

I missed this one :(

If you guys are going to do it again I would love to join in. :(

And Schot, I will be just as much a re-newbie as you are mate, so we can fumble along together :D

stubbs

Haha stubbs. Deal! :D

This one was really a sort of "Ok I'm here. Let's do something!" but if ever I make a plan I will go so far as to pm you stubbs. :(

If anyone wants to make a date be all means do. I'll do my best to come along! :(

Well if you guys want we can set up a pre-sear day where we all have a new toon and work on them as a group. which can be a ball.

Well if you guys want we can set up a pre-sear day where we all have a new toon and work on them as a group. which can be a ball.

Only problem with that idea is that I don't have a spare toon slot and I have spent so much money on this game already I really don't want to spend anymore on another toon slot :(

stubbs

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone is interested Evil, Lord and I have formed a guild. Just pm us if interested. The guild hall is still under construction but we are working on it. We're probably on 5 out of 7 days a week so if you are looking for people to play with we're there too :-)

Hope to see ya'll in game!

I have a new main just so everyone knows in-game name is Stryder of Argonoth if your interested in joining Mom, Lord and I