Have you ever really pumped Seraphim's Bolts spell?

I've tried many time to create a Seraphim that can survive beyond gold--Heck, I'd be happy to make it to gold. I've done the full melee, hybrid and full magic.

The problem is that seraphim's, after a certain period of time, began to bore me--like demons.(sorry gogo) And like the demon, I keep trying over and over to find a build that suits me. For me, the measure of a successful build is making it to niob. Using that as a guide, I have been very successful with the BM, the Glad, The WE, The dwarf and the vamp.

Forgetting the demon--she really bores me--I am working on the seraphim.

So the question I wanted to ask is have any of you really pumped her bolts spell? How did it work for you?

I whipped out my bolts seraphim during the last kami. She had trouble against undead and her meter was flashing quite a bit. Now, at level 50something, she is slaying dragons with ease. She owns hells ridge and the dryad forest. She does OK in VOT.

I'm just wondering if her bolts will start to lose their effectivness in gold and beyond.

Heh, no offense taken :woot:

And the ebolts seraphim really isn't bad at all. A few years ago I remember running with Jonny from Clan DA

Big damage?

Ayuh

Scary to use?

Ooooh yeah

Remember, with this build you have to stand your ground when the dragon's coming at ya, and I also don't think you can change Combat Arts. So...you have to keep firing until the thing's dead or make sure your nike's are the good pair to run away with.

Cool thing is the rate of fire gets better as the monster gets closer. I never really built on myself, but Jonny's got an amazing Seraphim Ebolts build that you may want to take a look at.

And I'm sure you can get a Seraphim to Plat no problem... It's that that level, I found that the Wonderbabe really shines and all her Combat Arts start doing very well.

Interesting project you have going here with this Sil, the Ebolts seraphim is/was pretty rare.

Any pics?

:woot:

gogo

Boy I'll tell you, sometimes the brains are just not working......

Yesterday I decided to search the SIF and I came up with the old thread about the Ebolts build--very cool.

And I have gotten to the point where I can stand my ground--at least against D'Cay. My bolt level is a couple higher than my own level and my regen is at a point where I could safely add another 5 or so levels without worry.

One thing that I am sorry about is the fact that a seraphim does not get axe lore. I was going to add a Fad axe for fire damage. Also, I planned to redo the DS/fad glad as a light/fad seraphim. Would have been interesting I think.

The only thing now is to get this girl some equipment. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was going to try for the Serish sets--completing the thunder set.

Right now, I am three piecies into that black set that gives divine damage.

Sil -- you can "bend" the rules with the Fad axe if you have dual wield -- put 2 rings in one fad and the third in the other; oversocketing the axe lore requirement in both. You'll get the full bonus from both axes

Sil -- you can "bend" the rules with the Fad axe if you have dual wield -- put 2 rings in one fad and the third in the other; oversocketing the axe lore requirement in both. You'll get the full bonus from both axes

I thought of that at level 52....two levels after selecting trade.....lol

Fad with ebolts... this is a pretty good idea. And it would allow more def to this toon as it's constrained to use Ebolts until the timer wears out. You may have come upon a way of nicely spicing up this build.

Sil, lol, you just keeping finding more and more in Sacred!

:D

gogo

• 5 years later...

I haven't tried the fad axe/e bolts but in theory it would not work since the ebolts takes the place of you're weapons just like BFG does. If u want to do the fad axe/ wit the seraphim and have a constant trigger make a mage seraphim boost the hell out of RBoL/ dual wield the axes/ and get urself a level 1 or level 2 celestial light. Pop RBOL to get your leech machine goin and put little pillars of light all around you, at low level the duration is 30sec or close to it so you want your regen to be like 3 sec or less, keep placing those everywhere then gather your enemies as they run or walk thru them they will get hit for micro amounts of damage constantly and if someone actually makes it to you, your RBOL will eat them

One of these days I guess ill have to get around to posting my seraphim build since people seem to think the class is underrated/underpowered vs other classes. (Topic from another thread) but my seraphim is the only toon I have 216, never died (playin in single player), has every seraphim set in the game, and can kill the region bosses, dragons, and anducar in about 2 to 3 sec

ahh, good ole topic...I remember Ebolts...takes 'nads to stand up against a big mob or boss with it though. Ultimately, like almost all the Combat Arts in this wonderfully amazing game, it can hold it's own in higher levels, specially if Widded cuz it's ranged

And fun as heck too

:)

gogo