My last few days

Hey people, the last few days.. or rather, weeks have been incredibly chaotic for me and I am going to tell you now why they were so.

So here goes.

First of all, two weeks ago or soemthing, I had a test week running, making it incredibly hard for me to go to my pc and play some games. I had to study a lot, although it was more cramming than studying since I like to do everything at the last moment. Anyhow, I went, I saw and did everything well, very well. All subjects in my curriculum were a piece of cake, except for Cultural and Art Education (freely translated) that was the only subject I lacked. Nonetheless I passed this year! And now onto the next one and get my certificate (help on word error here) and do something with my life I suppose. But what the heck can I do when I'm done with school? I can only make exams and cram ^^

After that I was busy searching for a job, did not find any in my interests so I think I'm going to take now whatever I can, I need some sort of income. Well that was a short story though. But now comes the most recent time eating happening.

Last friday to sunday I had a mixed hockey tournament, which I came back from not too long ago (say, two hours?).

I had a blast! It was awesome, although we never got to hockeying it was a lot of fun and joy and drunken people all around. Know it when they hear the champion sound. I'll give a short de-briefing of some sort:

Day1

We arrived at Rotterdam at around 6pm so most of the day was already behind us. I was all happy and satisfied already since I heard I passed the schoolyear the same day. We had to place our tents on a grass area, there were 27 Teams participating and all them had to house themselves on a carpet, seeing the size and the amount of space we had.

While placeing tents there was some guy who who was shouting through a megaphone at us, he was from the leaderboard (?) so we couldn't do anything less we get kicked out. So we moved back an inch. Filling up space that later on wasn't being used by something else so we were pretty much annoyed and furtunately we weren't the only team that thought so.

That night was the party, and that was something memorable. There were women (very *looks at gogo* .. "Good looking" women) there was a lot of beer and the music was great! So in short it was amazing.

Later that night at around 4 in the morning, there came in various complaints of theft, seems there was one team that crawled into allt he other tents to see if there was something to snatch there, I was for one, a witness and above all I caught the man stealing from my tent trying tog et away with my wallet I left in there! I'm sure he still is in pain right now seeing how he got tackled by security (always a good show to me). A few minutes later, people randomly started fighting, most likely due to the amount of alcohol they drank, so the police arrived on a short notice.

I ended up in bed at 6am...

Day 2 (as if it had not started already ^^)

Well, all of us were pretty messed up since hardly anyone got any sleep, several teams got dismissed and were sent home, people were refunded 50% of their cash since the DJ that was to show up didn't come (DJ Jean). We did have one hockey "match" I was playing with a woody (a very old wooden stick) and was pwnzing dem noobs still with my half drunken head, or I hallucinated that. We won with 17 to nothing which rarely happens in the real thing.

After that nothing happened and all we did was sit down (or lie on the ground) and enjoy the sun, freestyle a bit with the ball and chat a bit with the ladies met the other night.

that night it was time for the party number two, the lub managed to get some other DJ (forgot his name) and he made the discs spin very well. So this was a very good night aswell, but this time, no stealing, no fighting.. well... a little bit then.

I went to bed a little earlier so it was 3am which is early compared to 6am.

Day 3

The same old doing nothing but eat and consume and lay down, drinking beer and chat, tickle and tease cute ladies ^^

I got home here at around 1300 hours with a little sunburn and a lot of dirty and beer soaked clothes.

That's about what I did in the last decade (it felt like that) so there you go.

Jasper

PS

I left out the part on moving on purpose since it's but but packing in stuff and unpacking them a little while later in a different palce which.

that for anyone that knows and cares, so I don't know why I wrote it but I did it anho, gosh I'm such an annoying teenager xD

! Spread love !

• 2 weeks later...

Wowa!

Sylph, I'm so sorry man...Don't know how I missed this thread! Sounds like an awesome adventure, and serious chaos like this in one's life is that much more spice on the train.\

heh, sorry about the sunburn...but it looks like you had a few incidents with your big love, hockey. That and beer :D

Glad the studying went well for you and hope it's serving as a great launching board for your summer.

Keep save, and keep adventuring!

:P

gogo