Seraphim Ancient Set Wing FX for Mystique Set Wings 1.0.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

This mod recreates the Seraphim's Ancient Set Wing FX, which e.g. the Endijan Set is a variation of, for the Seraphim's Mystique Set Wings, which e.g. the Revelation of the Seraphim Set is a variation of.

For CM patch or PFP. Not straightly compatible with EE or Addendum, as it takes the CM patches surface.txt file.

Remember to delete your shader.cache before enabling this mod or otherwise this will not work.

• Like! 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Lindor,

I just tested your Ancient Set Wing FX for the Mystique Wings. It works perfectly on the Mystique Wings and looks great. Sadly it messes up a few parts of other armors. I noticed a complete blue glow on the 'Endijians Armor' set (bodyarmor and arm parts) and on the Temple Guardians set 'Combat Modules' (left combat-arm part). It seems to happen on high-tech armor parts that include these small blue  fields, that resemble small (but dead) screens. Maybe these were originally meant to be animated in a similar way to the wings?

Edited by Khorath
On 2/21/2024 at 3:37 PM, Khorath said:

Hi Lindor,

I just tested your Ancient Set Wing FX for the Mystique Wings. It works perfectly on the Mystique Wings and looks great. Sadly it messes up a few parts of other armors. I noticed a complete blue glow on the 'Endijians Armor' set (bodyarmor and arm parts) and on the Temple Guardians set 'Combat Modules' (left combat-arm part). It seems to happen on high-tech armor parts that include these small blue  fields, that resemble small (but dead) screens. Maybe these were originally meant to be animated in a similar way to the wings?

Greetings!

This is a mod made for other modders to integrate them into their mod. It's not meant as a standalone.
That being saidm it could be used as a standalone if you fulfill the requirements.
That is that the scripts used are built around Sacred 2 EE and you need to clear your shader cache before it works.
If you don't have this mod, it's likely that there are problems occuring.

Just from the changes I made, there should be absolutely no interference with the things you mentioned, like temple guardian sets.

I hope that resolves your issues. If not, please contact me again. Some screenshots would be nice as well.

Hi Lindor,

thank you for the clarification. I obviously misunderstood the line 'For CM patch or PFP. Not straightly compatible with EE or Addendum, as it takes the CM patches surface.txt file.'

After reading this, I assumed that having the CM-Patch without EE might work. I cleared the shader-cache, just as you suggested, but that alone didn't resolve the problem, as is to be expected since I don't use EE yet...

Thanks again for your help.

On 3/21/2024 at 9:08 PM, Khorath said:

Hi Lindor,

thank you for the clarification. I obviously misunderstood the line 'For CM patch or PFP. Not straightly compatible with EE or Addendum, as it takes the CM patches surface.txt file.'

After reading this, I assumed that having the CM-Patch without EE might work. I cleared the shader-cache, just as you suggested, but that alone didn't resolve the problem, as is to be expected since I don't use EE yet...

Thanks again for your help.

Oh I'm sorry that one's on me - I can't remember anymore wether I used CM-Patch or EE. In my memory it was EE but here in the forums I wrote CM-Patch. Don't know what's true.