Post Octaglomas (spoiler) How do I talk to elves?

I killed the octaglamus but I can't find the path to the captive elves. I tried walking around the orc village near there and found a blacksmith but now road leading to the orange arrow. Then I tried going along the mountains in the south and found a maze of goblin caves with an ice elemental boss, but couldn't find the way.

I tried looking on google a bit but I must be missing something obvious because I couldn't find a map for THAT part of the quest.

The captive elves are in same town (Za'Zurith I think it's called) that you first talk to orc shaman. The path isn't obvious but there's one of the merchants along path. I think it's the rune master but not sure off the top of my head.

They're in a rectangular building with an open center. The elves are in the center.

If you still need directions, let me know. I should be around most of the night and can post a pic of the location.

Edited by Knuckles

At the moment I have shifted from SP game to MP with the same build concept. I'm even playing (both) HC because I hear the game is fun that way!

I should be able to find it with the assurance that it is in the orc village. The only thing holding me back from turning over every leaf of that village was the nagging suspicion that there was a hidden way through the mountains.

I'm playing a build based on Anti trusts findings with the bone slicers:

1 Constitution (max)

2 Tactics (mastery, to taste, mod Malevolent)

3 Death Warrior (to taste)

4 Armor (mastery, to taste)

5 Dual Wield (")

6 Concentration (pump to 75 between 50 and 75)

7 Sword Lore (1)

8 Speed Lore (1, to taste)

9 Damage Lore (1, to taste)

10 Astral Focus (mod Nether Allegiance and possibly Rallied Soul)

3 buffs and Bone slicers Boosting all the offensive skills! Don't tell me it won't work :)