Help finding a quest

There was a pretty long quest that I believe started out with killing skeletons for some researcher. There were quite a few parts to the quest and it eventually took you to the old closed port at thysium(sp?) and finally under ground to clean out the undead. (my first shadow warrior to reach level 20 died under there.

I would like to try this one out on my level 40 SW but I can't remember where the quest started, and I've been running around looking for question marks all over the area. I don't remember the name of the quest....anyone remember this one

Thanks.

It turns out that I was talking about 'The Undead Legion' I kept passing over the start of the quest because when the woman mentioned old records I was thinking about music....lol.

I'll tell you what--that is one long quest. A word of warning for anyone who has not done this quest. Well a couple of warnings. I lost my first shadow warrior on this quest, you are fighting skeleton and worse for the entire quest and their numbers keep increasing. And the final boss.....

Also, make sure you empty your inventory a bit before fighting the boss. I lost a boneslicer and a couple of uniques because I was trying to find room for them.