Hi Guys

I was wondering if anyone has a bit of info that would help me connect online? My problem is that when I try to connect to a closed net game etc I get a message that my activation key is already in use. Now how can I find out what my username would be, as I never had much success when I first started the game that I decided to try single player for a bit, to get the hang of things. Now I feel that I am ready to go Multi player, but I cannot log in as it says my activation key is in use.

Any suggestions would be appreciated?

I found this game to replace Hellgate London when it went offline at the end of January, and I cant wait to go multiplayer now. If any of you here played HGL my Nicks were Rosco_Sumo and Bolanmackbolan

Thanks

Hi Rosco->HGL, and welcome to DarkMatters.

You need a unique key to play in the online servers, and I'm just wondering if, like Stubbie says, you've bought the game second hand? As well, when I was first starting to go online, it would sometimes give me that same message. Have you tried reinstalling game, and then revoking activating your key again?

As well, if you have EU version, you can send an email to Koch Media, they can help you with resetting your password and tell you if your key is in proper use or not.

You'll also have to have your game updated to latest version.

:thumbsup:

gogo

Hi Guys

Thanks for the help. I purchased the game new, sealed in box. It was not opened or such. I was able to get thru to CDV Tech support and they are fixing it now. I hope to see you online shortly

Rosco