There are a few of us around on the forums here, me for one. Also stubbie that I know of. If you wanna have a look/search thru the official sacred 2 forums there are a few posts by aussies, mainly about the terrible ping we are subjected to like here.

Of course im sure that while you may only have some level 1 chars if you start playing they can get alot higher and hopefully we can catch up online :)

Welcome michaelwgly,

There are not many aussies playing online that I know of.

Though most of the people in DARK and over at Clan DA only play on the hardcore closed servers.

And as Dragon Brother already mentioned.....us aussies get terrible lag so I suspect that's why there are not many of us playing on those servers. :4rofl:

Well if you bought the game of the shelf in australia then you are set to the european servers by default. Once youve logged onto the lobby you should be able to see all manner of servers/games you can join. There arent any exclusively aussie servers, but there are english ones, although alot of people online do understand at least some english so u can join the german or italian or whatever ones you want. Also, to play with anyone from this clan you would also have to make your characters hardcore when you create them.

Thats right. Although sometimes someone will create a server named [D.a.r.k], usually u would just look to see who is ingame if u wanna play with someone in particular, all us Clan Dark members have the [D.a.r.k] tag in their character name

Reason being is that both Clan DA and Dark Matters have members that frequent both forums.

We have similar requirements of our members and we both play the HC closed servers.

If you are able to join up with members from either clans (we all have our tag in our characters names) you can be sure you will be playing with helpful and friendly people. :)