Class mount

Mounts can be gotten at any level.

You just have to be strong enough to complete the quest or have a player open up a campaign server for you in MP and then get the quest there for your toon at level one.

:)

gogo

Mounts can be gotten at any level.

You just have to be strong enough to complete the quest or have a player open up a campaign server for you in MP and then get the quest there for your toon at level one.

:)

gogo

Around what level do you get strong enough?

At level 1 they cost about 1k. The price goes up as the level goes up. I've managed to squeeze up there at level 8 to get one by moving straight all the time and knowing the exact path. I was level 9 by the time I finished the quest, though. Without help, its really hard to get there any lower, and the last batch of enemies can be pretty hairy too.

At that level, they'll cost around 50k, but they vary a lot depending upon which focus you choose.

At level 1 they cost about 1k. The price goes up as the level goes up. I've managed to squeeze up there at level 8 to get one by moving straight all the time and knowing the exact path. I was level 9 by the time I finished the quest, though. Without help, its really hard to get there any lower, and the last batch of enemies can be pretty hairy too.

At that level, they'll cost around 50k, but they vary a lot depending upon which focus you choose.

humph! I need to go farm some gold >_>