Stopping to smell to roses.

I've got to hand it to the developers. Bugs aside, this is truly a wonderful game--provided you have the system to enjoy it at a reasonable graphic level. There are some things that make me chuckle....some in a good way and some.....

1 Okay, we get the whole physics thing, but enough is enough! I like watching kobolds rolling down hills as much as the next guy and knocking them off of of bridges(or into water) is great fun. I once got a villian to land on a railing, hanging over the side with his butt in the air.

But one that that get's me lauging is the dust trail caused by animals running through the sand. Have you ever noticed the wake that a frog kicks up?

2 To continue Gogo's work. I believe it was Gogoblender who brought our attention to the kung-fu dryad. You really owe it to yourself to try different combinations of Combat Arts with different weapons(or no weapons). For instance, the seraphim's sommersault when done empty-handed is as cool as it is impossible. The same ca is very cool with a pistol and slightly less cool with a bow or BFG. The SW using attack with a spear is cool.

But my favorite has to be the HE doing cobalt strike with no weapons. She starts out doing a near perfect kamihamiha, though she messes it up at the end.

There are others, to be sure. But for some reason my mind is now a total blank.

:) I know what you mean. I always seem to find something different every time I play. Some interesting things I have seen/done

I saw a bear take town one of the deer bucks for no reason other than food? Are they hunting now?

Dribbling a dead body in front of you after you killed it. Kobolds, Harpies, and Bears are extremely kickable.

Tree climbing deer. I was running around and found a deer stuck up in a tree. (multiple times)

The way the tree limbs bend, flex, and loose their leaves when I cast clustering maelstrom.

Small tidbits to say the least, but it's the details make us want more.