One quick question, Knuckles, or anybody

I just got the chest set item for my shadow warrior, "denderan's set" or something like that.

I put 2 rings/amulets or whatever into the 2 socks of it, one ring gave "Ice damage + 8%" and the other gave "ice damage over time -8.2%."

1. I looked in the overview menu, and it says I'm doing zero ice damage. Does this mean, I need a ring or amulet or something that "converts my damage to ice." I'm pretty sure I do.

2. What does "ice damage over time -8.2%" mean? Why is it negative? I have absolutely no idea what it is telling me.

Yes...you need to have some base weapon/spell ice dmg, or a relic that converts physical to ice in order for that mod to work

Ice dmg over time -xx% refers to damage you receive from enemies

Yes...you need to have some base weapon/spell ice dmg, or a relic that converts physical to ice in order for that mod to work

Ice dmg over time -xx% refers to damage you receive from enemies

so both of those rings/amulets help me then? If a monster does zero ice damage, then that ring I socketed was kind of useless, right?

2. and secondly, I'm really confused about relics. Every relic I has, says it gives +2 to like bargaining, blacksmithing, divine devotion, or riding. I don't have any of these skills, Do the other effects of the relics still give me their bonuses? I've never seen a relic that "converts physical to ice." Only seen relics that give armor and those skills I mentioned. Somebody told me the relics' colors mean something but I'm not sure what.

I am slowly but surely gaining knowledge and knowing how to play this great game.

Each relic gives bonus to does skills. If you dont have any of does skills you dont get the bonus. As for the color the relic color tells you what kind of bonus to armor you get. Red=fire; Green=Poison and so on.

Might have mislead you a bit...when I said relics I was referring to damage converters like Poison Fang and Lava Chunk

As far as the relics go...if you do not have the listed skill then you receive no benefit from it. Mod should be in red if you don't have that skill. You still get the elemental resistance bonus though. Also relic has to be in the active slots in order to receive any bonuses.

Remember you must have some ice dmg for the mod "Ice damage +xx%" to have any effect. If you have zero ice damage then this mod won't do anything

Might have mislead you a bit...when I said relics I was referring to damage converters like Poison Fang and Lava Chunk

As far as the relics go...if you do not have the listed skill then you receive no benefit from it. Mod should be in red if you don't have that skill. You still get the elemental resistance bonus though. Also relic has to be in the active slots in order to receive any bonuses.

Remember you must have some ice dmg for the mod "Ice damage +xx%" to have any effect. If you have zero ice damage then this mod won't do anything

ive seen the poison fang relic and the lava chunk relic, but what is the ice relic called that "converts damage to ice." I don't think I've seen this one. Would any npc vendors have it or does it have to drop?