More quick questions

Does damage conversion item mods like convert %# to <xxx> work for non-weapon based CAs (spells)?

How does spell immunity/resistance/armor work? For example the skill ancient magic lowers a target's spell immunity when mastered, but what "immunity" is it? I thought the only thing that stand against spells are armor.

Are staffs any good in this game? I thought they fit the "caster" role more but as an actual caster it seems weapon/shield combos are more useful ... and more sockets.

How much Hp does the skill constitution add? I know its level dependent but I want a rough %. Say if I don't need the extra +hp regeneration, can a mount (with riding) replace constitution as a defensive skill?

How useful is shield lore? Can you get a good %block/%evade without shield lore from items? Can monsters on higher difficulty lowers your chance to evade and block?

Does damage conversion item mods like convert %# to <xxx> work for non-weapon based CAs (spells)?

No they don't. e.g. BFG will be affected by gloves with this mod (not spell), while Flaring Nova will not be converted (spell).

Staves, becuase they are modded by INt find great use in Dryad builds that have Actue Mind to increase Int many many many times.

With that, it's possible to kill bosses very very quickly.

:4rofl:

gogo