How to trade gold?

If it's anything like the pc version you cannot stash gold :P

Only way to transfer gold that I know of is to have another player hold it for you while you get your other character in MP/LAN

You can't put gold in the stash. But you can put items which sell for lots of gold in the hero stash.

And no you can't trade between players on couch co-op, though I think they plan to implement it in a future patch.

I'm not familiar with the console play...can you trade online in freeplay ? Seems kind of silly you can't trade in co-op

Local co-op trade is coming in the patch that should be here this week. Currently there is one way to trade gold in local co-op but its sort of a glitch and I wouldnt recommend doing it. However if you wish to do it Ill explain the process:

1. 1 Player needs a Unique Mount

2. Have the other player approach the mount and keep pressing LB

3. Have the player with the mount come up and get on.

4. If your lucky it should open a trade window

the best 2 ways to transfer gold are.

1: buy good items worth money and sell them for the cash

2: have a well trusted friend hold it for you and switch between characters; won't work between light and dark tho, and the levl cap is only a 10 range.

I'm not familiar with the console play...can you trade online in freeplay ? Seems kind of silly you can't trade in co-op

Local co-op trade is coming in the patch that should be here this week. Currently there is one way to trade gold in local co-op but its sort of a glitch and I wouldnt recommend doing it. However if you wish to do it Ill explain the process:

1. 1 Player needs a Unique Mount

2. Have the other player approach the mount and keep pressing LB

3. Have the player with the mount come up and get on.

4. If your lucky it should open a trade window

how do u know about the upcoming patch? what is your source?