Online Coop Questions (Xbox)

in xbox live with 2-4 players can we go anywhere on the map by ourselves I.e. our own ways I.e. I go north you south etc? and do we all share experience regardless of if we are near each other.

also is it better to do campaign or free world. I hear campaign only provides the host with the achievements which is lame, but I suppose I could take turn about with my mates to host.

cheers,

stephen

in xbox live with 2-4 players can we go anywhere on the map by ourselves I.e. our own ways I.e. I go north you south etc? and do we all share experience regardless of if we are near each other.

also is it better to do campaign or free world. I hear campaign only provides the host with the achievements which is lame, but I suppose I could take turn about with my mates to host.

cheers,

stephen

you can can all go anywhere you like.

You only get experience for kills if you hurt the enemies to, I think with completing quest you both have to be in the area to get the experience.

so which way is it? if we go in a party are we going to share experience regardless if we all hit the enemy? or is it based on we have to hit the enemy to get the experience?

so which way is it? if we go in a party are we going to share experience regardless if we all hit the enemy? or is it based on we have to hit the enemy to get the experience?

If your in the game with your friend or friends make sure you are "in the party" and not just in the game world he/she is in. Whoever is hosting the game have them invite you in the party and then you will share experience for kills and I think maybe quests too.

Edited by night drow

if your are in a campaign game..... you automatically are in the same party. if you are in a free world game. you have to press start and press L2 or R2 to switch over to the screen that says everyones name in your game than u have to switch their party to the same as yours.

as for experience you have to be in the same party, in the same area fighting the same mobs