Quest Pics for Wiki

Since my camera fails when trying to take pics off a LCD tv and I dont have the luxury of using Print Screen since Im on a console. Me being able to get pictures could be a difficult task.

Since my camera fails when trying to take pics off a LCD tv and I dont have the luxury of using Print Screen since Im on a console. Me being able to get pictures could be a difficult task.

What kind of pictures you looking for

No prob. I can take & upload some pictures for you. I can add the thumbs somewhere into the wiki page where you are building the walkthrough if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of also on this issue, but I'm on a computer.

For getting map and tab shots, have people been doing crazy key pressing to get Windows itself to take screenshots, have they been using cameras and actually taking photos, or am I just not holding my Print Screen key long enough or something in game?

Thankies muchly.

~Jaggy

JaguarGal, to take map and tab shots try pressing Ctrl+PrtScr. It will force Sacred2 to take the screenshot itself (if you didn't change the capture key) but without clearing the GUI to take the shot. Hope it helps :gun2: