Sacred 2 - PS3 : PSN Accounts

Can add me as well

PSN ID: Thualin & I have a mic

I have time to play in weird chunks. But usually when I have time I have hours and hours :)

Right now I am playing my Lvl70 Seraphim, but have no qualms about starting a grouping char to be played with others.

Hello, my Psn: frodobaggins91, you will only find me on the Ps3 and I will happily accept your request to trade and kill!

I have a few characters: level:78, 83, 35, 21, 79, 39, 53 and 65. I only play with the level, 65 and the level 83 Char.

ofcourse I have a mic, I play pretty much everyday, I aint a nerd no... I just finished my aprenticeship therefore im having alot of time off! so yeah, feel free to add me anytime! Happy gaming

And I just realised it sais ffodobaggins91 to the left, its frodobaggins91 just to re-assure use.

Edited by frodobaggins91
  • 2 months later...

Hello there! :)

I'm german but my english is ok and I'm playin atm with my seraphim level 94 on niob and I'm up to farm bosses with her when I have completed the niob campaign with her...

So...for better bossfarming and havin better loot cause of more players just hit me up, PSN-ID haGrOck

(but only with good internet-connection and if yar connected with cable, no wlan-users please, sorry guys)

Edited by haGrOck

Hi haGrOck. Just started playing again recently and met haGrOck while playing on PSN. Seems there are still a few people playing. Currently playing my Shadow Warrior level 121. Also have Dryad (Nature Mage) @ 116, Seraphim (BFG) @ 130, Dryad (Ranged) @ 85, Inquisitor (caster) @ 58, Inquisitor (melee) @ 45, Dryad (VD) @ 195 :)

Edited by warlock_00
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all you PS3 Sacred 2 players!

After a heartbreaking ps3 fail and a brain fart forcing me to delete my BFG Seraphim ( console hc ) I am building 2 new toons - both SW, one DW one Astral.

I can and will happily roll a new toon to join someone ( love makin new toons :) ) and I'm not too fussy about what I play as. I do have a headset if the game allows players to communicate - I find its a bit hit and miss.

PSN : Sidewynda

Play well guys

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Since I never Officially listed myself

PSN: TyBudd

Pyro HE - level 60 Gold/Plat

Ranged Dryad - level 54 (she's a beast and will be my main when I finish leveling my bargaining HE)

Shadow Warrior level 27 (Vail Warrior that will be speed lore plan on it being fun, but I'm a completionist so he gets no love until Dryad is done)

All others level 10 and below, haven't even gotten CA's filled

As mentioned above as of now I'm only going to be running with my HE

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I am new to Dark Matters, but have been playing Sacred 2 for years.

PSN ID: Raiyen22

Seraphim 56 Light

Dyrad 26 Light

High Elf 10 Light

Trying to platinum the game

• Like! 1

Seraphim 56 Light

Dyrad 26 Light

High Elf 10 Light

Welcome aboard!

• 5 weeks later...

Seraphim 56 Light

Dyrad 26 Light

High Elf 10 Light

Missed this post, but do want to say hi and crow out loud:

Welcome to DarkMatters!!

:)

gogo

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Started this game a while back back but never got in to it. But now have decided to get this done.

Looking for someone to play along with.

PSNID: MadCarbon

Feel free to message.

Welcome to DarkMatters Dave!

:)

gogo